for My Life as a Model in Training

6/2/2020 c31 Poohkani
Amazing story
1/7/2018 c31 Guest
That was amazing. From chapter 1 I was hooked. I loved it.
2/8/2017 c2 secretlydatingnatsu
I really like it. There are some errors throughout the chapter but not too bad that I don't know what you're trying to say,
12/21/2016 c31 Zinnia
This was amazing! I loved how you incorporated the danger and action while still keeping the fun parts. This is probably one of the best fics that I have ever read.
10/5/2016 c31 Guest
Wow! That really was an amazing and well-written story! I especially loved the dynamic between Natsume and Mikan, and you did a great job with the whole Sano problem! Thanks for such an awesome story!
~Breezylyn
8/3/2016 c31 Guest
Ahhhhh! Such an amazing story! I loved it!
8/3/2016 c30 Guest
OMG, I'm in shock, this is sooo scary. I was about to DIE when Natsume got shot
8/3/2016 c27 Guest
This is getting real scary.
9/27/2015 c21 Undertheskys
WHY IS SHE NOT TELLI G ANYONE THAT HIRO IS SANO!?
9/26/2015 c13 Undertheskys
Mikan's so funny, just by yelling "Because we slept together" she made all girls cry. They all just appear out of nowhere and just randomly take pictures.
9/26/2015 c10 Undertheskys
Omg Natsume and Mikan are super duper CUTEE
9/12/2015 c16 22IMakeTheMonsters
the beeping machine lol. for a second I thought you meant a machine that makes up insults :P (btw the real name is heart rate monitor)
7/17/2015 c31 2moocow4me
I loved it! That ending was too cute and I'm sorry for my earlier rant! Thank you for all your hard work in completing this story! :D
7/17/2015 c26 moocow4me
Seriously? You just had to do the the cliché of a coma and memory loss? That upsets me, because I'd been enjoying this story but I hate what's going on right now. Sorry, if this is harsh. But I'm a tad upset at the moment about this. I'll probably leave an apology review at the end of story.
6/15/2015 c31 22IMakeTheMonsters
that was frickin adorable i love you for writing this XD
460 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »