for The Losing Side

3/18/2015 c10 Moot Point
Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo...
2/2/2015 c9 Raj8
Honestly this is a rather interesting story to read, and I do like how it examines how a potential Perfect Protagonist is viewed. I am looking forward to seeing Ichigo's reaction to all of this at the end of it all.
11/11/2014 c9 Mira
Your story is just about the funniest thing I have read in a couple of years now.
1/24/2014 c9 3Megane102
I do hope you are continuing this story! It's really funny, and you're good at balancing things out with the drama. I just LOVE your witty humor.
4/2/2013 c3 Mary Lou
Oh, no. Not Mayuri. This is looking to be quite a shindig.
4/2/2013 c2 Mary Lou
I love that Byakuya was able to show and express his feelings. I was kind of hoping that he would have stayed at Uryuu's place. I hated that Renji felt that he could not tell Rukia how he felt in the series. I wonder how many people have done this? I just cannot see Ichigo and Rukia together.
4/2/2013 c1 Mary Lou
This was a lot of fun to read. Other than a few mistakes, this is nicely done. I love the banter between Isshin and Ryuuken. My favorite line in this chapter is "I feel that I may vomit". So in character with Ryuuken.
3/14/2013 c9 1aeva elementia
So Renji doesn't want to run 'The Detested Berry' bar? :D
Pity the ranks are swelling. At least Ukitake has no reason to join... Yet.
3/14/2013 c8 aeva elementia
Mizuiro; too old for his age. At least he's still friendly.
I knew Tatsuki wouldn't take it well; which makes Keigo seem like the best-balanced character now :D
3/14/2013 c7 aeva elementia
Hmm, Kuukaku/Kisuke and Hiyori/Kisuke; two pairings I've never imagine. I like the latter's friendship, though.
3/14/2013 c6 aeva elementia
Yeah, that's right- Mayuri actually looks good under the paint :D
Urahara. No words are necessary.
3/14/2013 c5 aeva elementia
This is awesome, seriously. :D
Odd, you make good points of similarity between the captains... Zaraki and Kurotsuchi, agreeing? It works.
3/13/2013 c4 aeva elementia
Ah, the harem effect sets in. So Mayuri does care... In a twisted, monopolizing way.
First body, huh? C;
3/13/2013 c3 aeva elementia
Lol! Now Mayuri and Kenpachi are included. This is going to be so cracky.
3/13/2013 c2 aeva elementia
Poor Byakuya. Misery really does love company...
Actually, concentrated fruit juice in (just) tea is good. Weird, but good.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »