FanFiction.Net
for Elevator Music

8/10/2019 c1 7itxprincessxlala
Just found this story! Great one shot, really well written and quite steamy
7/27/2013 c1 9animestarz96
Amazing ! U are such a great writer and i love this story! :D keep writing !
8/27/2012 c1 MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895
IIt was cute, I loved it.
11/5/2011 c1 5Evil.VS.Waffles
Ooh, Kori and Richard in an elevator, nice!

I loved the story, and the story behind the story. It was a good touch. Great job at having some suggestive jokes without it being over powering. I believe this could happen in the future, if they we're superheros. =P
8/7/2011 c1 15Breeluv
Cute:D
8/10/2010 c1 kyra
that was the bestthing i e ver red
7/2/2010 c1 Cherrifoo
utterly beautiful. [:

i really enjoyed this one-shot and i hope you make more in the future!

i'm going to be reading your other works too. you just gained yourself a fan.

good work and looking forward to your future stories! :3
6/23/2010 c1 23Star of Airdrie
I really liked this - I actually read it when it came out and only got the chance to review it now.

I disagree with 'Person' - I liked the progression of Kori in this, I thought it wasn't unreasonable. It was a situation with added stress that creates some emotions to surface much faster and she was RELATIVELY level-headed (spoken as an former EMS person - bringing that dang reality into the picture)

Your writing is great and a bit edgy to give it that zing of emotion that works well for this scenario. The flow is great and the ending is wonderful for us diehards.

Also, I think using Diana as the owner of the modeling agency is very reasonable - Donna Troy, Diana's little sister was Kori's photographer!

LJ
6/20/2010 c1 30dormiralabelleetoiles
Excellent, excellent fluff! *squeals* I adore this story, I really do!

Glad they got back together, otherwise I would've killed you :)

Keep Writing!
6/20/2010 c1 46Its the Mooface
Love this story, havnt read something like this before. Which, just makes the story better :) I dunno tho, it seems a bit incomplete at the end :/ It would be great if you could add another chapter or something
6/19/2010 c1 Person
Hey there! Wonderful one shot; I really enjoyed it. You can write better than 98% of the people on this website.

My one critique: Starfire's characterization. I'm definitely not a a fan of how many portray her - dimwitted, blindly following Robin, etc - so I liked that she had more attitude in the beginning. But why did she so quickly revert back into her old self and forgive him? It took him four months for him to finally get up the nerve to apologize to her, and within minutes they're making out? I understand that she's a forgiving person by nature, but that seemed very...for lack of a better word...weak. You know what I mean? Why should she have any reason to trust him? If they hadn't happened to get in the same elevator, it's possible he never would've apologized to her. What I'm saying is that he should have taken the initiative instead of waiting for a chance encounter with her if he really wanted her back so badly.

Not a flame, just my personal opinion. I'm kind of a writing snob, ha. But really good job overall.
6/19/2010 c1 15SparkleBlueLemon
I love long one-shots, you did a great job!