for Inclinations of That Sort

HAHAHAHAH so cuuute
4/16/2018 c1 Rydia16
#o# 33
12/7/2017 c1 KazeDancer
Please make a sequel! I really enjoyed this. I also loved how you went into the perspective on both of their sides! It’s really unique and exquisite. Thank you for making this!
2/13/2017 c1 29YokaiAngel
Wow!~
7/24/2016 c1 14KellyKatt19
Ahahahahaha well they're the cutest pair of paedophiles that I've ever seen! Good on you for not haxing your way around the more awkward side of shipping R27, and for doing it well! It's cute and funny, and pretty in-character, so well done :).

- Kelly
10/31/2015 c1 11Hime-chan Natsumi
Me encanta tu historia. Y lo de pedofilo me mato de risa. Te amo! Por este R27
10/22/2015 c1 5tatsumi yuki
Why not adult reborn?~
7/8/2015 c1 Diana
I've been looking for this. Not that I want to see Reborn in his baby form and Tsuna engaging in an intimate act but i wanted to see an author not afraid to show his or her love for R27 regardless of the involved's physical forms and actually discussing the issue of it.
It is a bit uncomfortable to think about how one would show affection that's more than chaste when the other half of the ship is in the form of a baby but I'm glad how you were able to allow that to happen and give a legitimate reason as to why it does not matter. Kudos to you.
5/5/2015 c1 2NX-Loveless-XN
Plot twist of mother loads.
2/5/2014 c1 MangoPeanutSituation
Ahahaha
12/11/2013 c1 25DarkIceAngelFlare
This is the hard part of R27 fics. You feel like a pedophile unless Reborn is in his adult form. Nevertheless, the writing was near flawless, so well done and I hope you write more for this fandom :)
9/23/2013 c1 Guest
Aaaannndd...
Bianchi has earned a more legitimate reason for killing Tsuna with poison cooking!
7/3/2013 c1 Guest
OMG! You have NO idea how long i've been looking for an Arcobaleno!Reborn and Tsuna fic! It was so KAWAII! :D

I LOLed at the CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! XD it's been WAY too long since i saw a Yugioh Abridged episode...
4/30/2013 c1 PurpleSong