for Ziva's Dream

1/19/2018 c28 9minimoi04
this is really really good . Light and Sweet ! Congratulations! your work is awesome and I really look forward to read new chapters !
4/6/2012 c8 Jess
Lol poor Ziva and poor Gibbs, his "kids" are gonna make his hair turn snow white if they keep behaving like they do.
4/6/2012 c7 Jess
That was cute, poor Andrew LOL love the father/ daughter relationship they have... Still waiting for when Gibbs is gonna be the Granddaddy.
4/6/2012 c28 Jess
Nice chapter, love the last bit about the wallpaper can totally see tony asking his "dad" how to hang wallpaper. Toby and ziva need to give Gibbs some grand babies... That would be so sweet. I hope you continue I wanna see a Tiva wedding and Gibbs playing with some Tiva and McAbby grandkids.:)
4/6/2012 c5 Jess
I loved this chapter, so sad and sweet a funny. Love Gibbs telling ziva she should give him a few grandkids, I love fics with Grandpa Gibbs
4/6/2012 c3 Jess
Aw, how cute. I loved this and could just picture it in my head. Gibbs admitting to himself that he's not as young as he used to be seemed odd to me but it works. Going to read next chappie!
4/6/2012 c2 Jess
Just read the first two chapter, very nice. I hope this is gonna be a Tiva fic with a fatherly gibbs :) who wouldn't want gibbs as a neibor.
4/4/2011 c28 5rebelmagnus
I've been looking for this story everywhere! Great Story! More?
3/5/2011 c28 munbm
This is a great story and full of warmth and laughter. I would love for you to continue it. Thanks!
2/18/2011 c28 FoxyBlues
this was just too awesome for words. i just love the relationship with Gibbs and Ziva. Not a Tiva fan, but i liked the story anyway, you really nailed the whole family dynamic thing. i had a hard time waiting till the end to review.
1/2/2011 c28 128Mulderette
Very nice. I'm all caught up now and looking forward to reading more whenever you have the chance to update (I totally understand real life) Love the family dynamic you've created with these characters :)
1/2/2011 c24 Mulderette
Aw the proposal was sweet and very romantic. Liz is a great original character. Very nicely done :)
1/2/2011 c21 Mulderette
Lol - that chapter was adorable - loved it :D
1/2/2011 c19 Mulderette
Wow. I never started with this one because I wrongly assumed it was a Gibbs and Ziva romantic story and that wasn't really my thing, but I started reading it today and I couldn't stop. In any case, I'm sure it is known how much I love Gibbs & Tony father/son and this chapter blew me away and I shed a few tears over it This story is wonderful and very addictive and I'm very glad I decided to give it a chance today :)
12/31/2010 c28 Schultz
once again another great chapter. loved how you described the paint color. can't wait till the next chapter!
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »