for Goddess

3/1/2011 c1 3KokoroHagane
This is a pretty good reference to The Oddysey. Love it!
2/1/2011 c4 20Mr. Average
Great staory so far. If you don't mind my saying, please update this if possible. Keep up the good work. Peace
7/27/2010 c4 Protector of men
Interesting.
7/7/2010 c4 9yinspirit
Well...That story took an unexpected turn. But keep, writing, I want to see what happens.
7/5/2010 c3 yinspirit
And now, a public sevice announcement from Yinspirit.

*Yin steps up to the podium and clears here throut* Ahem...MORE! That is all.
6/24/2010 c3 123767
"Mi amor… Te amo! Te amo!" There's something about those words that's just really.. "caliente." Dunno if it's because they're in a foreign language or what, but they're lovely. *melts*

Anyway, I'm still enjoying this! I have to say, Noah being a telepathic lion is a very amusing mental picture. XD
6/23/2010 c3 1zombie101
awwwwwww i thought that was sweat i cant wait for the next chapter
6/22/2010 c2 12alienphantom
Okay, this is becoming increasingly odd...original context pun intended.
6/21/2010 c2 51Arty d'Arc
I'm a bit confused how this is all going to work out but I LOVE that you tied her name into her mythology and am willing to see where it goes.
6/20/2010 c1 12alienphantom
Interesting...now, we shall see where she gets her name
6/20/2010 c1 123767
Pretty good so far! I love how Rex is being all hormonal and lovestruck. *snicker* And it's interesting that he doesn't have his powers anymore, so I'm looking forward to reading more about that. :3

The only thing that bugs me is that the dialogue isn't in quotations and isn't in the correct format. It's a little confusing and difficult to read sometimes. (Not meaning to sound harsh or anything. D:)