for Multiplicity

2/27/2019 c3 3zekses
"Two weeks later Ranma had mastered every martial arts technique he had ever seen, or even heard of" essentially made me drop the fic. You are trivializing everyone's achievements in the art by letting Ranma inexplicably master them in hours and then improve upon them.
4/24/2017 c8 Guest
When did Voldemort show up? :P
3/21/2017 c7 Ibskib
He could become a stuntman/actor, a movie producer would save a ton on special effects with Ranma there :-)
10/3/2016 c11 2Foxy Engineer
It was different
12/4/2015 c11 1Lord Sia
I think I've just found the golden example of the "average" fanfic. It's not really good, but neither is it all that bad. There are a lot of ideas and concepts I found interesting, and just as many that I found silly or just plain stupid. The execution was, on the whole, mediocre; not particularly well written, but no egregious errors either.

All in all, a perfectly average piece of fan fiction.

I... I don't know what to say. Kudos?
4/1/2015 c11 9cko2
A very amusing story to say the least. Nice to read though.
1/19/2015 c11 4epain
This is an interesting story. What happened to the cursed sword? Could it somehow return?
9/20/2014 c11 Malix2
Okay, this is a really good fic. :) I really like fics like this where the characters take resources that were already available and utilize them to the fullest.
9/20/2014 c5 Malix2
What does "..." mean? I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything. For that matter I've seen "?" before. I'm sure they mean some sort of sound or expression, but I'm not sure exactly what.
1/14/2014 c4 Badgedbadger
No, now you've got me all curious. I want to know why Wanda showed up. Also, I enjoy the way Ranma is unashamedly pursuing all of the girls, even Nabiki and Kasumi.
10/18/2013 c11 Guest
I think the unexpected voice was Kami-sama & he/she (depending on who you ask) spoke just before Ranma entered the room
3/11/2013 c11 shugokage
Another incredible and interesting story good job!
12/21/2012 c2 Ophidias
Stopped reading here when ranma instantly agreed to teach ryoga his new stupidly over-powered techniques. I would explain my reasons why but it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain why that scenario is just plain stupid.
12/21/2012 c1 Ophidias
Fix your formatting, it's a joke.
9/8/2012 c2 1pax-draconix
It's interesting that, the reasons he gave for him not being a danger don't really apply to Ryoga. In too many of his fights he doesn't really focus on minimizing collateral damage. So even if I can see Ranma teaching him a couple things - emotionless ki and a cure for his curse, I would be worried about anything else. Remember, he was this way before he started learning about ki, so just switching to emotionless ki won't miraculously solve everything.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »