for Multiplicity

12/23/2011 c9 2GeorgeTobor
Could infrequent and unpredictable periods lead to Akane's anger problems?

Once again I'm rereading a fic of yours.

If a story is good enough to read it is good enough to reread at some point. If it is not good enough to be reread then it is not good enough to read at all.
12/23/2011 c8 GeorgeTobor
If they get Ranma into the tribe will the tribe survive Ranma?

Ranma cannot help but bring change.

Just wait until s/he trains a man to defeat an elder...
12/23/2011 c5 GeorgeTobor
Nodoka deserved having to be Ranma's second. Her ideas about honor and manliness are insane. And the mere thought that a child as young as Ranma was when he fingerpainted the "contract" could be held to it is sick. No female in Ranma canon deserves him. It is why I like crossovers so much.

But if you have to pair Ranma up then Kasumi or Kima are the best.

Maybe you can write a Ranma/Kima? There are too few out there.

Thanks.
12/23/2011 c4 GeorgeTobor
Womb.

Some of the best fics make Genma's panda a FEMALE panda AND breed him err her...

Think about it, if Ranma has a girl curse because of what Genma taught him about women then the panda must be female because Genma needs to learn those lessons too.

I'm rereading this for fun, and hoping you have a few more fics to share.
12/23/2011 c2 GeorgeTobor
But does the artifact in the Oort Cloud appear in your next story?

Nice touch.
8/11/2011 c11 Rose1948
200 pandas, eh? Are they genetically diverse? If so, they just might help the panda population recover. ::chuckles:: If not, then oops.

Chuckle-worthy ending. thanks for sharing.
8/11/2011 c9 Rose1948
"Or, if I really wanted to marry a peer, I could marry my male form to my female form. Making love to myself might be very rewarding..."

Brings a whole new dimension to Narcissism, doesn't it?
8/11/2011 c8 Rose1948
Poor Taro. He can't win for losing. ::chuckles::

I agree that both Nabiki and Ranma are rather one-dimensional.
8/11/2011 c7 Rose1948
::chuckles:: Good chapter. ::thinks::

Sub-contractor: i.e., demolitions, shovel-ready plots, electrical lineman, bomb squad personnel, pollution clean-up (look at all the crap in the oceans, lakes and other waterways), pipeliner... Gosh...
8/11/2011 c6 Rose1948
Geez... that sword sounds like an abusive personality of the highest "quality." ::shakes head:: Yuck. You've got Ranma staying into Gary Stu territory there, hon. Not a good thing, I'm thinking.
8/11/2011 c5 Rose1948
Interesting chapter. ::chuckles:: Now if only Tofu would get over his silliness regarding Kasumi.
8/11/2011 c4 Rose1948
This particular Ranma is going to be hard to wrap my mind around. ::chuckles::

::winces:: Ouch! From insight to "confessing" to Nodoka (who, IMHO, has NO right to call herself 'mother' since she hasn't had any interaction with Ranma for 10 years due to her own stupidity) to seppuku. ::shudders:: Dayum!
8/11/2011 c1 Rose1948
Nice chapter. I'm enjoying this so far. Good for Ranma, telling folks where to get off at. ::snickers::

::chuckles:: If Ranma applied the same discipline to his schoolwork as he's doing to martial arts in your story, he would catch up in no time. Not that I blame him. I, too, found school boring. Mostly because I wanted to know the WHY of things. ::laughs:: Well, the why of MOST things.

I don't even OWN a TV. Don't miss not having one, either. ::
7/15/2011 c11 Gstar391
That was a fantastic story. I have read several of these Ranma Fanfics, and this one was just great. It had a few spelling errors, but so does every regular book, and that was definitely good enough to be a book. Thank you for taking the time to make a work of art like this.
6/25/2011 c11 1Nosferatum
I like fics where Ranma resolves his issues, and I wish this one to be a bit more involved. It's good, but too fast paced, IMHO.
120 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »