for Multiplicity

6/2/2011 c11 22Seitora
Hmm, this was a nice, light read. Nothing too deep, but it was nice that you did a 'Fix-fic', except instead of doing it during the duration of canon, it took place after the failed wedding. Fairly optimistic ending, with most everyone having a happy ending, and basically no character bashing whatsoever (outside of Genma and Soun, but what little there was is basically par for the course with the buttmonkey status they usually have in the manga).

My only real problem is that you didn't care to spell out what eventually happened to anyone else - of particular curiosity to me was how young Ranko grew up under Nodoka.
12/23/2010 c11 2GeorgeTobor
And its the end of another great story.

After all, once you've killed

a main there's not much more you can do to him...

a main? I suspect you meant man.

I agree with this, one of my saying is be kind first, you can always kill them later if you need to. The reverse does not work very well unless you are a god.(and can restore life to the dead)

I'm not sure I would make a very good god, too many people act like animals and I'd turn them into just that.

If I was young I would not mind a gender curse like Ranma, maybe then I would understand females enough to get a date.

You showed your age and I betray mine by getting the "Rocky the Flying Squirrel" reference. That was a fun show, I originally saw it as a kid, then later on dvd a few years ago.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.
12/23/2010 c10 GeorgeTobor
You made an error I doubt anyone else will spot. Only 4 bodies are needed for containment. True a cube has 6 sides but a standard pyramid has only 5, a square base and 4 sides. Now if you make the base a triangle then you can get pyramid with 3 sides, for a total of 4. It just goes to show that even this powerful, Ranma is not perfect.
12/22/2010 c7 GeorgeTobor
Well lots of other fics have him in construction, not demolition. He can lift steel beams by himself and is likely a fair carpenter from all the dojo repairs he has probably made. But your idea is good too. One fic has him as a bodyguard.
12/22/2010 c6 GeorgeTobor
Nice reason for the standard Kuno insanity. Some stories use drugs or a family curse. One used the death of Mrs Kuno, she had been killed in front of her children, they lost it.

Genma invented 2 powerful forms, Umi-sen-ken and Yama-sen-ken. He can't be as dumb as the manga shows him. So I think Happosai cursed or did something that made the panda into the dumb drunk he is today.

I see Happosai as one of the most evil characters in the story.

I'm betting he is responsible for the crying wreck Soun is too.
12/21/2010 c1 DarkBlueHated
Not bad first chapter. I loved the movie Multiplicity so seeing a Ranmafic about it would be awesome. What kind of hijinx can he get into now?

Very descriptive background wise but could use some more speech narrative from the characters. Otherwise good stuff.
12/20/2010 c3 GeorgeTobor
If there are other multiple Ranma fics, could you please list the titles, perhaps the writers, and maybe what site they can be found on?

I have found some really good fics because they were mentioned in other fics or in reviews. I also check the favorite stories of anyone who writes a fic I like.
11/30/2010 c11 1one-village-idiot
Dude, this fic is awesome. It's both mind blowing, kinda complex and yet so very simple. For this, you go on my fav author list.

That's really all I could possibly say. the fic was just that good. Keep it up!
10/18/2010 c11 2ClanCrusher
I have reviewed your story. Unfortunately, it isn't able to fit within the character limit here, so you can find the review in the forum "The Fanfiction Critic" under the thread "The Fanfic Critic". Your story should be the latest post.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
8/2/2010 c11 5YuriFan5
That ending was tastefully done, my congratulations sir. I like how you put that author's note. Not that you determined the ending, but rather that the story grew and took on a life of it's own, to the point where all you, the author, are doing is recording what is going on. I feel that that is how all great stories truly happen.
8/2/2010 c10 YuriFan5
"When everything sensible that you try fails, there is no choice but to try something silly," said Ranma. "Sometimes it works."

*sigh* Ranma, Ranma, Ranma, only you could live by such a philosophy and actually suceed. Well, that's certainly a fatalistic look at the battle Ranma, but who am I to agrue with not one but SIX persons at once. I digress, this is certianly without a doubt one ofthe most epic battles I have ever seen.
8/2/2010 c7 YuriFan5
Either he does this or be hired as a deterent to nuclear warfare. I hear, however, that most nuclear deterents aren't payed well. I hear that they are kept in silos or submarines for their entire lives.
8/2/2010 c6 YuriFan5
I REALLY don't think he should have done that to Ukyo. I mean, she's already tipsy from a few glasses of champaign, and now he's making it worse. I go to an aviation school, so I can say for sure that this was a horrible idea. Romantic, yes. Smart, no. The problem is that as you go up in altitude, the pressure gets less, and therefore the alcohol has a greater effect. Assuming he only went up 1000ft, it's still like she had 2 or 3 times the alcohol she had on the ground. She probably coudln't even stand up properly. She's going to have such a bad hangover in the morning.
8/2/2010 c5 YuriFan5
Hmmm, Tofu-sensei is very wise. Now if only someone could smack him in the face with his own advice, he might get somewhere with Kasumi.
8/2/2010 c4 YuriFan5
*shiver* I don't know if I could handle experiencing my own death. I mean, technically he isn't dead, because he has a minimum of 3 other bodies, but it's like a Kage Bushin, you still get the experience and memories. I can't even fathom being able to remember what it feels like to slit open my own stomach, not to mention getting my head cut off. It must be very disconcerting to be sitting in three other places (that by iteslf) and then to feel your head cut off while at the same time it is still attached to your shoulders.

I don't think anyone but Ranma has the mental fortitude to handle that. Heck, even the other Ranmas should at least colapse in pain, if nothing more.
120 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »