for the weirdest valentine's day ever

3/29/2013 c1 MeM33
best story EVER
3/21/2013 c1 Guest
Love it
11/22/2012 c1 32ForeverDelighted
Kid Flash you sneeky genuis, lol. Love this, awesome story, really nice :)
9/5/2010 c1 5Galneryus
nice story.
7/7/2010 c1 3Artisa
You've got some grammar problems here and there but that's understandable since English is not your first language, but I LOVE this fic! It was such an awesome and sweet idea! Had me laughing with the love triangle going on and with Kid Flash taking advantage of it and pretending that he got bombed was awesome! ^_^

Very well done! :D
7/5/2010 c1 24KityPryde
Aw! Cute! I loved it!
7/2/2010 c1 Croger
Geeze girl, go to third grade and learn some grammar! In the sentence "The pink-headed girl arched an eyebrow and stand up." 'stand' should be 'stood'. 'Arched' is past tense, so 'stood' is also past tense. Also, the bit where you say she saw Gizmo "laughing as a freak" I'm not sure what you even mean by that! Was he laughing like a freak, or does Jinx think he is a freak who happens to be laughing?

I had to stop reading after that paragraph because I could see lots more mistakes coming up. Do you even read over this stuff when you are done writing it? (quickly scanning doesn't count). You mention that you know that there are mistakes in here, then why don't you fix them! Reach for excellence.
6/22/2010 c1 thisaccounthasbeendeleted21
You're doing Muy Buene (I think I spelt that right) I couldn't tell that you were hispanic until you said so. Now I know why you called Valentine's Day Saint Valentines. Good Job!
6/21/2010 c1 20KF fan
Not bad.

And, yes, as I was reading I said to myself, "This seems like english is not this guy's first language." There were some verbs incorrectly conjugated the way french would look if I tried to write it.

But you had an interesting idea and executed it pretty well.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service