for Stone Heart

9/21/2012 c6 2Gasoline Diamond
This is a great story!
9/21/2012 c3 Gasoline Diamond
I, for one, think your views are HIGHLY interesting
9/21/2012 c1 Gasoline Diamond
This reeeeeaaly good!
5/4/2011 c6 4devils sweety
i enjoyed this story and im glad im not the only car obseesed girl in this messed up world we live.( you have a sunning choice in car btw) this has a nice twist to it and i would luv 2 read more of it plz? plz plz keep writing i realy enjoy it.

Devils sweety
7/7/2010 c6 LolCatz
This isn't bad at all. ^^
7/6/2010 c1 1crazedgirlz
OMG!This story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Well of course it is, I`m your beta. Anyways congrats on managing to create a good (and thanx 2 me now great) plot. Alright, i heart you to pieces and please send me your newest update so that i can correct it.

XOXOXO

Gabi
7/4/2010 c6 2SoBeRgAMzEe
I... Can't explain my luv 4 his storyyyy. I am like SERIOUSLY concerned for rebecca. I amost CRIED. Almost. :-) I kept thinking she was gonna give up fighting before he was real mad and definitaley gona kill her like when he was liike lifes not a fairytale her being like I know I've gone hrough quite a bit and mention her brother and just live with being his pet. But instead I toook an interesungly deadly turn. I LOVE this story. TALK A BOUT LOVE AT FIRST READ

YOUR GIRLIO,

Eva
6/30/2010 c5 2bluntlyhonest
Ohhh this is gettin gooooood!

The sex scene was hoooooooot
6/30/2010 c1 MysteryReader
Deeeeeeeeeeeeep! I like it! It made me really stop and think over stuff. As for your first fanfic (which seems to be) it's a very good prolouge!

XoXo, MysteryReader
6/28/2010 c2 timecontroller
CAROL! u should have told me that this was the one with onyx! i was the one who choose her name after-all! How could you continue writing it without me? Just kidding, I know u lost the chapters because u are too stupid to save them! All u have to do is click the save button, its not that hard! Anyway, love the story! Talk your beta (moi) about the next few chapters please! Oooooooooh and guess what minha querida? I think i might just might be rememering what happened in bloody sire! Te Amo!
6/28/2010 c1 timecontroller
Hahaaaa carol! Love u! See ya at skwl! Awesome
6/23/2010 c4 bluntlyhonest
Ohhhhhh this story is gettin HOT!
6/22/2010 c3 applequeen
I LOVE IT! Its so dramatic and did I mention how much I LOVE drama? Lol Update soon!
6/22/2010 c3 bluntlyhonest
Yay!

To be completley honest I thought it would take you a long time to update your story, because I had to go to page 2 to find it. I'm glad that you proved me wrong!

Great story!
6/21/2010 c2 bluntlyhonest
ahhhh much better

this chapter brushes up on the characters making readers know them better.

Much better!

I like the mysterious way you worded the forest scene. Very cool
16 Page 1 2 Next »