FanFiction.Net
for Academy Duelist

12/5/2021 c4 80YeagerMeister31
I barely remember that Shadow Games fight
11/26/2021 c3 YeagerMeister31
Damn that was amusing cheating and he still lost amusing and now Naruto's got a magnet for the girls how amusing.
11/25/2021 c2 YeagerMeister31
That was amusing that Chronos is such a whining loser, I can't wait for more.
11/25/2021 c1 YeagerMeister31
This was a nice start there were a few parts that were confusing but overall a nice start.
7/19/2020 c10 Chue19
I really enjoyed this story hope u continue and I love NarutoxAsuka. I'm very glad they are going on a date soon.
3/1/2020 c1 Amargi'sNodachi
Meh
9/5/2019 c1 Brandon Boodoo
Ok you are stupid like REALLY you gonna do the same shit as the anime?! why the fuck are we going to read something sooooooo STUPID when it's EXACTLY as the plot of the anime are you retarded!?

Why do it just like the anime and have some punk ass fucker think he would win and then before the duel end you prematurely ended it?! WHY DO THE SAME SHIT AND FUCK YOUR STORY OVER LIKE A CUCK BOI?! DO YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE FUCK YOUR GF IS THAT WHY YOU USE SUCH A STUPID IDEA OF NOT ENDED THE FUCKING DUEL! please go commit suicide and rid humanity of your genes. we are better off without you and your retarded brain.
12/27/2017 c1 1YeTianshi
Just curious, is there a reason you can't seem to decide between " " and '' '' ?
9/15/2017 c10 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
interesting story...when's the next chapter?
4/10/2017 c10 ThePhenoix11
This deck seems all over the place either stick to the fox cards and start fleshing out them or do the shinobi cards because these two don't seem to synergies at all.
1/22/2017 c10 2RexTheMighty
You could do an orochimaru card, a tsunade card, a spell/trap card that helps the three sannin and you could also doma card for each hokage. Great story!
1/16/2017 c10 SlyFox9
Poor Chumley it's always about his weight and being so fat
1/13/2017 c1 4DRADX
fake cards... can no one build a deck?... i gave it a shot but i can't get into the whole naruto characters as cards thing for some reason, not to offend you story or anything.
12/30/2016 c5 SlyFox9
This story barely makes sense. Some of the card''s effects don't matched up with the ones in previous chapters and some the duels don't look right.
10/22/2016 c8 DracoKing30
love story cant wait for new chapters
583 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »