for Language Barrier

7/6/2010 c1 14Katydid43
LOL! Excellent Word of the week usage!
6/26/2010 c1 123Twinchy
*stares at screen* I can't believe Dean let Sammy get away with that remark in the end...

Still, I'd take it, the teenagers did appreciate the Impala - the brothers Winchester certainly do.
6/25/2010 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Dean? Old? Nah that man just gets more and more beautiful. Uh huh, more and more and more...

Bev xx
6/23/2010 c1 41Tuppence
I love the bro-banter! It's most definitely entertaining. And I love the usage of wicked, in place of very. I have to admit to doing it at times myself. _

Loved the banter and great writing!

~ Tuppence ~
6/22/2010 c1 31Nana56
Yeah, this younger generation... It's all over the country, too. They say it here in the midwest.

Very cute! :)
6/22/2010 c1 L5472
*snorts* Awww...Dean ain't old! And neither's the car! Tut tut you teens!
6/22/2010 c1 396Amberdreams
Dean isn't wicked old yet, though you could argue he's a classic! Here in the UK, wicked is a slang word used on its own meaning cool rather than 'very' so we could create even more confusion with youth cultures if we were so inclined!
6/21/2010 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Hee hee. Up here, wicked means awesome. So, that was interesting to find out. Nice job with this one. And Dean is not old! xD
6/21/2010 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
Oh! That stung. lol And I agree with Dean, the word choice doesn't make sense. Good story and good use of the challenge word.
6/21/2010 c1 80DaisyisHedwig
hahaha! that's hillarious! of course dean's hates when people diss his baby!
6/21/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
LOL, loved Sammy's words to Dean...yeah, don't think Dean would have liked being referred to as OLD!
6/21/2010 c1 39Kady-SN
Ah...more bitch/jerk. I miss those moments. We haven't gotten that out of the boys since season two, I think. D'you think we ever will, or is that in the past?
6/21/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
I'm from the Northeastern USA and totally use "Wicked" for "very" from time to time. In fact, this was my first take on the word - I wanted to use Wicked in this form but couldn't see the guys sprouting it or any reasonable scenario for it... so I went with something else. Kudos on getting the Bostonian use in!