for World Famous Sugar Cookies

3/28 c13 6era-romance
liked this one. the sequel wasn't as good
3/13/2018 c13 SHAE H
begging you to update and finish Fuickleberry
2/26/2014 c2 blessedmommy23
Ok I'm a few years late finding this and I somehow doubt you even read your comments on it anymore, but I LOVE this story. It's great seeing Noah's take on "current" things and little Rachel and puck are awesome! So glad I stumbled on this!
11/24/2013 c13 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
Awesome!
9/12/2013 c12 59ScarletDeva
OMG I thought I was the only person in the world who saw the Glee/Dawson's Creek parallels. I don't feel so alone now. Thank you.
9/18/2012 c13 darkeyesgirl
awesome
7/16/2012 c13 Guest
I loved it :)
4/6/2012 c12 34silver tears and wasted fears
I just read this whole story for the third time. I laughed and cried just as much as the first. This will forever and always be my favorite puckleberry story, you rock 3
11/3/2011 c13 Pauly4life
I love this story.
9/8/2011 c13 9LindsaylovesPacey
I absolutely loved it! Ch 12 was awesome b/c of the Dawson's Creek reference : ) That was my fave show!
9/5/2011 c13 sarlovesoccer
I honestly can't WAIT to read the sequal.
6/12/2011 c13 26nitefang
This was pure genius. I love you so much right now. Tears of fucking joy right here. One of the best stories on this damn site. And that says a lot because I've read half the stories on his damn site and do you have any idea how many that is? A shitload.
6/11/2011 c7 nitefang
That...was an epic origins story for The Slushie. Like seriously. I know you must think I'm absolutely psycho after that "I love you" thing, but I'm dead serious about that. This is so good.
6/11/2011 c6 nitefang
LMFAO MERCEDES! I freaking love the characters in this fic! You are awesome. Like I love you so much right now! And now I have filled my quota of awkward declarations for today. Hm.
6/11/2011 c5 nitefang
This is the shit. Seriously. I hate sugar cookies, but because of this, I'm totally craving them right now. Music-note-shaped sugar cookies. Well, yeah, I'm craving me some Mark Salling and Harry Shum Jr, but that just sort of goes without saying.
308 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »