for World Famous Sugar Cookies

7/5/2010 c9 20distorted realities
I SO LOVE THIS STORY!
7/5/2010 c9 Mac
HAHAHAHA I was laughing so hard my husband looked at me like I was losing my mind. I loved it great job! You tied in wheels and Ballad together in this one didn't you? It was perfect cant wait till wednesday. I love the obsession he has with the cookies, shoving two in his mouth at a time. I laughed so hard because he stole the cookies from the bake sale, such a Puck thing to do.
7/5/2010 c9 10Emrisah
Oh that was AWESOME! LOVED the last scene, total crack up. Puck's last line was brilliant! So funny. Can't wait for more!
7/5/2010 c9 KagomeRulz
So fun! They are perfect together.
7/5/2010 c5 6GleeFreak-VampireChik
"Is a girl pooing in there?" Finn is such a retard! He didn't know whether girls pooed or not! I've been laughing for the past 15 mins about that! xD
7/4/2010 c8 CajunTiger504
I just read all 8 chapters today...super job!

It's really cool how Mike, Matt, and Brittany all know about them outside of school - I can't wait for them to get together long term in the story
7/4/2010 c8 Calli Wall
This is so so so so so so good! This world an history you have created-brilliant. Cannot wait for more!
7/3/2010 c8 23iyfanatic
Aw, I'd gotten the sense that their little bathroom talk hadn't gone too well, but I didn't think it was anything this bad! Poor Puck, although I'm sure that Rachel must have felt horrible at that moment too. With this you've managed to explain Puck's current attitude well. Kudos on writing such a great story. It's going on my faves ;)
7/3/2010 c8 Anon-the-mouse
Great story. I really like how you characterized Rachel, Puck, Mike and Matt. I'm excited to see more of it.
7/3/2010 c8 10Emrisah
GREAT story. Really, really good. Normally I don't like any type of flashbackesque writing, but you did this with control, creativity and . . . another good c-word that I can't think of right at the minute. : ) It's so interesting reading about young!Puck and tinyyoung!Rachel, especially when you use what you wrote to explain what we see when we watch the show. I'm very interested to see what you do with the Finn/Rachel and Jesse/Rachel story lines . . . 'cause let's face it, neither dude is good enough. : ) I'm not an absolute Puckleberry fan (don't hit me!) but the way that you write these two together is so good I can't help but like it. Also, your Mike and Matt are fantabulous. You write them SO WELL, I just LOVE reading them. And it's great to see Rachel's fathers. I hope we see them in season two . . . that is, if the producery people don't cancel the show . . . eeep! *looks scared*

Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
7/3/2010 c8 4Ella1210
I really love this!

It's a great concept, I love the way it goes back to their childhoods :)

So sweet that they look after each other all the time and Rachel just wants to protect Puck from being a lauging stock and Puck just wants to protect Rachel full stop!

Please update soon :)

Ella x
7/3/2010 c8 GreenFeltDragon
That's so sad. Through warped child logic, Rachel broke Noah so he compensates by being Puck. I'm so glad that you included the bathroom conversation in here, really helped with the picture of Them in my head.
7/2/2010 c8 Mac
WOW! I actually cried, this is extremely heart-breaking. It makes a lot of sense now, and just sad it went down like this. great job! Please update soon.
7/2/2010 c8 saku-lee
Poor Puck, but I get where your going with this. :)
7/2/2010 c8 9HeartForSoul
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I HATE RACHEL RIGHT NOW! :O

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!

And thank you, magic tree princess...I can live with that
308 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »