for World Famous Sugar Cookies

6/24/2010 c4 samandy11
i 3 Mike Chang. no lie. this story is so cute! rachel's answer to his lima loser question was such a great best friend answer! i can't wait to read more. =)
6/24/2010 c4 addy9ring
Aww, love it. Rachel's note was perfect. I like that Mike and Matt are privy to some aspect of the relationship that Rachel and Puck have. The scene in the chorus room was great.
6/24/2010 c4 18ray4ruffles
i love it- it's so cute, and the back-and-forth's flow really well.
6/24/2010 c4 29kialajaray
This is so sweet. Especially the back story. It makes me sad to know how it 'ends' but I still have hope for Puckleberry. I don't know why I like seeing them younger so much. Him giving her different shaped cookie cutters. I don't want to repeat myself from the last review so I'll just say that I love everything about this story. Have a good weekend!
6/24/2010 c4 Mac
Love it! I could so totally see how this to be true. Very clever idea and I get very excited to see you have updated please continue.
6/24/2010 c4 20joker to the thief
That last note from Rachel was probably THE sweetest thing I've read in a while. Cockles of my heart? Definitely warmed.

I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more ;)
6/24/2010 c3 addy9ring
This is such a sweet story, I love it.
6/24/2010 c3 10NDE01
cant wait to read more!
6/24/2010 c3 ms-mal
This is the funniest shit ever. I had water coming out of my nose at least twice during this chapter alone. I love your Mike Chang, the lines "I love him like a big stupid Of Mice and Men brother" and "to what Mike internally referred to as the tiny elf-girl's tree" are absolutely priceless.
6/24/2010 c3 beldoc
I love this story, I'm enjoying the different perspectives and I really like the idea that Mike knows about their secret before school friendship. I want to know what 'all of them' are... keep it up!
6/24/2010 c3 30Nova802
I am really enjoying this! I really like how you've set up this story, so we're learning about their relationship from both ends.

Love the role you have Mike playing here: "Man, you should have told Finn…I knew she was off-limits. Hell, I even told Matt, but Finn…I love him like a big stupid Of Mice and Men brother, but dude, he couldn't possibly have known!"

And your explanation for Puck/Quinn? Just wow!
6/24/2010 c3 jlz
Ok, I'm hooked on this story. I'm loving the spin that you're putting on Glee - sticking to the story but giving it a Puck/Rachel spin. So well done.

Can't wait for the next chapter. ♥
6/24/2010 c2 jlz
"Are you calling me fat?" Noah asked dubiously. He pulled up his shirt and said, "You can see my ribs, woman! I'm not fat!" My mind totally recalled, "Are you questioning my badassness?" and Puck lifting his sleeve to show his arms...

I like how switching between them as kids and them as high school students. Seriously bb, loving this. ♥
6/24/2010 c1 jlz
Aww, this was so cute. I don't know if you'll take that as a compliment but it is. I loved it. I'm intrgued. I love kid!Puck. Although, if he'd been in my class at school? His obnoxiousness would have annoyed the hell out of me! :)

Can't wait to read more! ♥
6/23/2010 c3 seacat03
I love the background you have created for this story. Please keep updating quickly.
308 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »