for World Famous Sugar Cookies

5/23/2011 c13 3adamamy425
I absolutely loved this story. The way you have weaved the flashbacks of younger!Puckleberry with the current!Puckleberry is awesome. It's interesting that Rachel took the bullet for him and Noah wanted to be friends; a twist, IMO, to how I imagined it would go down. Definitely Top 5 of Puckleberry fics for me. Thanks for sharing.
5/7/2011 c13 sheerylynn
You are a truly gifted writer your one of my fav writers and I hope you write more Puckleberry
4/14/2011 c13 1Nosside
OMG! Why haven't I read this story before? How did I miss on all this awesomeness?

I usually don't remember the names of writers and only read them when I'm done with a story. But I knew it was you before I checked, since the first story I read written by you was Misfit Toy Hero Squad when you wrote that Puck was gonna explode if something happened to Rachel...I just knew.

=D

I read this all in one breath ( like all your stories) and I'm gonna hurry to read the sequel. NOW!

I adore you!
3/31/2011 c13 2KalamityKim
I absolutely loved every bit of this story! Now I'm going to read more of your wonderful fics :) ~KalamityKim
3/31/2011 c13 KalamityKim
3/14/2011 c7 Courtneyy
Okay, so first of all, I love this story a lot. Seriously. I lost track of how many times I've read it.

That being said, I only just now picked up on something totally crazy, maybe something unintentional, but it blew my mind and now I'm not sure if I'm an idiot or a genious. But anyway... Brittany. When she was talking nonsense, was that her saying she was at the wedding? Because she mentioned someone named Andrea telling cookie stories, and also there was something Sokoloff said about her husband's sister and a seatbelt leprochaun. So... yeah. I totally started freaking out and I had to say something.
2/28/2011 c13 34silver tears and wasted fears
just re-read this whole story again. will always be, hands down, best puckleberry story i have EVER read, no joke. now, update the fuicklberry one, will ya?
1/15/2011 c13 247shallowness
I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this fic over the past few days. Rachel and Noah as kids were fabulous. The fic had me consistently laughing - Noah's mother was GOLDEN and I liked your Brittany a lot. I thought you did a good job of reconciling the two timelines towards the end of the fic and bringing in more heat between them. The mix of fun, heartfelt emotion and crackiness was a delight. If I could offer one constructive crit, it would be to try to get a beta a fresh pair of eyes to look over chapters before they're posted to pick up any typos and occasional tense issue
11/20/2010 c13 ff-anon-18
This was great!
11/16/2010 c13 missbrightsidex
This Story is EPIC for me. Mostly 'cause it was first longer Puckleberry story I've read and I like to come back to it once in a while (meaning once in a moth/week xD). It's really amazing - I like interactions between Puck and Rachel how everything that Puck done to Rachel was reasonably explained which makes story believable.

One of the best stories I've read.
11/6/2010 c1 bahnannah
just finished rereading the ENTIRE world famous sugar cookies. it was . and now, i'm even more curious than ever to know what happens in vegas. lol. thanks again for writing this and your other wonderful stories. they make me smile and keep me giggling.
11/6/2010 c10 bahnannah
i'm rereading this story, and i promise you, it never get less funny. only funnier. i had to stop drinking anything while reading b/c i kept having to wipe off my monitor and keyboard. at one point, i knocked off my mouse and had to go fetch it. of course, that could have also been the huge daddy-long legs spider that was trying to crawl up my arm in the dark, but i'll give you the credit this time. ;)

still one of my all-time favorite stories.
11/1/2010 c13 PixieTrix09
Great fic!
10/10/2010 c13 49Jacal Ste. Worme
GREAT JOB! Thank you so much for writing this story. I have been craving sugar cookies since the first chapter! xD I love your writing. You're awesome! Write more please and I"m off to read the sequel. ;)
10/10/2010 c12 Jacal Ste. Worme
I seriously wish THIShappened ! IT would have been AMAZING! GREAT JOB! I LOVE EVERYTHING! xD
308 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »