for World Famous Sugar Cookies

6/23/2010 c3 Slayerq2000
Very cool. You are doing a great job of giving us a behind the scenes look inside Puck's mind. I'm especiaaly enjoying the summer camp scenes from childhood with Ms. Sorkoff. Please continue soon.
6/23/2010 c3 3Anjellyca25
This story is so awsome! Please Update!
6/23/2010 c3 cheapen
This story is amazingly sweet and just hilarious. I can't wait for more!♥
6/23/2010 c3 GreenFeltDragon
This chapter is so adorable (i.e.- meeting the other boys, his reaction to "Push It", his protectiveness over Rachel, and the cookie cutter). Just awesome.
6/23/2010 c3 miladybronwyn
I love this story. How you combine a friendship with the actual show is perfect. I love how you incorporated the pink trolley bag and how Rachel has always been very Rachel, but that Puck has been Noah to her all along. Look forward to more updates
6/23/2010 c3 10Aussie Panda
I seriously love this story! I want to know why Rachel and Noah aren't friends anymore. Funny authors note a the end! I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/23/2010 c3 20joker to the thief
I'm kinda in love with your Puck ;)

Update soon!
6/23/2010 c3 leaxmark
I was laughing so hard with this:

“He was going to tell her dads. He was going to tell his mother. That would teach her a lesson. She had just simulated a sex-act with a Christian boy in front of the school. His mom was going to disown her and rip up the 2020 reservation she had for their inevitable (in her words) wedding.”

hahahahahahahahaha (:
6/23/2010 c3 defygravity99
I'm addicted to this! I love the idea of Rachel and Noah having all this past history that no one really knows about. I also absolutely loved Puck's thoughts during "Push It" - I always wondered just what he thought about it. Looking forward to more :)
6/23/2010 c3 Mac
Love it! please continue this is awesome. I love the inside look of Puck brain and feelings. I wonder why he started dousing her with slushies.
6/23/2010 c3 13vickay
I can not wait until the next chapter? Like I'm actually so excited for it!
6/23/2010 c3 2GoldMotel
another good chapter :)
6/23/2010 c3 29kialajaray
How many days until season 2? WAY to many. I cannot tell you how much I liked this chapter. Puck saying that they still were going to be friends and screw the rest of them and making her her first star cookie cutter? I'm in love with a fictional character. His reaction to Push It was hilarious. I cracked up when he said he was going to tell his mom. I love this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
6/23/2010 c3 9Spitfire Maguire
Great story. It's really well-written and I like the theme of the "World Famous Sugar Cookies." Very creative.

One technical detail... Kids aren't 11 in fourth grade. I teach 4th grade. They are 9 and turn 10 during the year, at least in the United States. It's also still considered one of the primary grades although the specific term is "upper elementary". Secondary is 6th-12th grade (age range 11-18 years).

Hope that helps clarify a bit. I look forward to future chapters!

Cheers,

Spitfire Maguire
6/23/2010 c2 moviejunkie92
I love your story. I just hope you don't add in Quinn's pregnancy into it. I think Puck might be addicted to more than Rachel's sugar cookies. I love Rachel and Puck as kids.
308 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »