for A PurrFect Bodyguard

12/26/2011 c1 204FallenAngel218
Quite possibly the cutest thing ever...I would love to have a kitten like Lucky!
10/14/2011 c1 Ginnylove9990
A Rottweiler scared of a kitten. Oh I love that.
7/6/2010 c1 14Katydid43
LOL! The title of this one says it all! Brilliant as always. ;-)
6/26/2010 c1 123Twinchy
Yay, for Lucky The Life Safer!

Hilarious how the Rottweiler was obviously afraid of the little kitten. But then, the Winchesters wouldn't have been able to get past if it weren't for Lucky's intervention.
6/23/2010 c1 41Tuppence
Very cute. Very, very cute. Although cats freak me out and this one more than most.

~ Tuppence ~

Ps, guess sometimes the Winchesters need more back-up than just a delicious looking angel!
6/22/2010 c1 106writergirl94
aw how cute

who knew a big dog would be scared of a tiny black cat

i guess thats why is name is lucky

cute!
6/22/2010 c1 Guest
AW, THIS MADE ME SMILE, LOVE IT...I WANT A LUCKY...
6/22/2010 c1 31Nana56
Awesome! My little Tabby (5 lbs soaking wet) many years ago, when confronted by the neighbors dog in our yard, jumped on its back and rode him around for a little while. :D Jumping top of a fence post and threatening a Rotty doesn't surprise me a bit.

I love reading about these guys learning the advantages of having a cat. :)
6/22/2010 c1 10Katrin Van Helsing
I love this series.
6/22/2010 c1 L5472
Aww that's adorable! Lucky...protecting the boys? So sweet *cuddles him*
6/21/2010 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Awwwwww! Seriously, I love this cat! Protecting his humans! Totally adorable! VERY nicely done with this story and I'm really looking forward to more from this 'verse!
6/21/2010 c1 1romi.luvz.jared
aww-ww-ww-ww-ww-ww choo chweet :D *hugs lucky* this was so sweet. i would love to see more of lucky lol

xx hugs...romi xx
6/21/2010 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
LOL We had a cat that did the exact same thing one time, but he landed on the dog's back. The last we saw of the dog was it running down the street with a mad cat stuck to it's back yelping the entire way. Way to go Lucky!
6/21/2010 c1 64maxandkiz
Lucky to the rescue! Awesome! :)

Lisa
6/21/2010 c1 80DaisyisHedwig
omgyes! i love it! i think this is my faorite lucky-verse yet!
21 Page 1 2 Next »