FanFiction.Net
for Kidnapped My Heart

8/9/2010 c19 Jez-senpai
Amazing story! 3 love love it!
8/8/2010 c19 25LuvMeOrHateMe
yes i would read it but i like Rimahiko better :) AWWWW! THE BOYS ARE BACK! HOORA! UPDATE SO I SEE THE CONCERT! COME ON ARG!
8/8/2010 c5 harukachan
5 stars toatly awe4some
8/6/2010 c18 5TheWolfPerson
hahaha funny. the teacher is gay. awesome! i have to make this short cuz im grounded and not supposed to be on! so awesome and update soon and yaa... awesome story!
8/5/2010 c18 bubbletea1108
OMIGAWD please update soon! This fanfic is amazing!
8/4/2010 c18 i-is-animefreak
Great story! Update soon! xd
8/3/2010 c18 Otaku-Bookworm222
Best SHugo Chara fanfic I've ever read! My fave couples are Kaiya and RImahiko so pls include more of both, especially Kaiya...Update soon pwetty pwease! I just 3 this story and Kaiya( Rimahiko is 2nd fave couple in your story) But Hurry Up! Delaying the talent show is selfish!
8/2/2010 c18 I HAT3 YOU
your being so selfish MY GOD GEMI-CHAN! :O

YOUR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE! (OH AND I DONT REALLY HATE YOU I'M JUST WAITING SO LONG, IM TO LAZY TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT SO I DIDN'T BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN) :DDDD

dont hate me please :( i do LOVE this STORY THO :)
8/2/2010 c18 ILOV3UANDNOWTHI55TORYJU5TA5MUC
UPDATE D:

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANNA HEAR MORE ABOUT IT! YOUR SUPER-DE-DOPPER (SP?) LOLOLOL love me-inserts millions and trillions and gazillion of hearts ^^
8/2/2010 c18 MahouTwins
Ummmm I love the story gemi chan I'm sorry I didn't review all the chapters in not really the type to reveiws or comments but I've read all the chapters and I love them all and I'll ty to review more often

I have a question -what is ikuto doing in amu's room and will he like come out suddenly
8/1/2010 c18 LOV3ROFTHISSTORYP
My name says it all ^^

Great first start with the actual chara's!
8/1/2010 c18 12Dimples-3
ha! French i don't like it either =P it's hard, nice chapter see ya
8/1/2010 c18 Sachiko
Another great chapter! Yay the Charas came out!

And yes you should update soon`, because im dying to know what is going to happen between the boys and girls!
8/1/2010 c18 25Half Angel Half Evil
LuV tHiS sToRy! BtW i LiKe TyPiNg LiKe ThIs LoL

uPdAtE sOoN! i'Ll GiVe YoU a CoOkIe :)
8/1/2010 c18 Juleskat101
HAHA This story made me laugh hysterically! Yaya really does need to see a shrink... :P

OOH! OOH! I wanna see what happens at the talent show! Update soon, ne? :]