FanFiction.Net
for Transformation

4/6 c2 17Child of Dreams
Pretty sure Euan Abecrombie didn't start Hogwarts until Harry's 5th year...
8/2/2022 c5 2LordDeCypher
imagine if Hogwarts classified as a sentient animal and thus can be animagus form
1/30/2022 c2 DrReadnoShit
That's it? Harry should be pretty fucking angry at Albus for everything he did, yet now they're friends and he didn't even need to apologize?
1/13/2022 c2 Guest
I'm not surprised that Harry immediately follows Dumbledore without any hesitation. He is Dumbledore's cocksucker after all.
1/24/2021 c21 isabellaevamara
hope Hermione and Harry end up together and happy. great story so far. some seeming inconsistencies in timing after i think it was chapter 15 or so where the time of the story keeps seeming to jump around backwards and forwards a bit. frustrating how forgetful the adults seem and that no one is asking the goblins for aid/help yet or trying to get rid of the horcruxes at all yet.

hope this story is eventually finished..frustrated that the best stories all seem to be abandoned 10-15 years ago.
3/27/2020 c21 Guest
Lol. Finish the story plz.
3/25/2018 c21 1Akane Mosoa
So much for your last note, it’s been 12 yrs but no update. I personally wish you would return to finish it.
5/13/2017 c12 GajeelIronSteel
Unicorn blood is silver.
9/18/2016 c4 mckertis
So the bitches get specialized rituals. But men dont ? Fucking bitches...
And yes, i agree, this entire thing feels like one giant summary, rather than a proper novel.
4/5/2016 c21 3shadowkat87
I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
4/5/2016 c9 Boarador
no plan ever survives first contact with the enemy
4/5/2016 c8 Boarador
all bow before the terror of Dark Lord Ratigan. for those of you who dont know find and watch the Great Mouse Detective
4/4/2016 c7 Boarador
so much happened in this one
4/4/2016 c6 Boarador
dementor dating sights lol
4/4/2016 c5 Boarador
every chapter is to me a book all its own, never a more enjoyable read have I had
177 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »