FanFiction.Net

Hot af.
9/9/2015 c1 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
Sheer gold
6/6/2012 c1 6NovemberDreamin
Haha, I was wondering why Claire wasn't getting more takers! Excellent one shot :)
1/12/2012 c1 3CrazySue05
Om nom nom shmexy! I love this, I've read it quite a few times. You should definitely think about continuing this!
4/18/2011 c1 shiftedsoul
ohhhh yum.
2/18/2011 c1 3synjax
Whoa. Like, seriously, WHOA. That last part was just so... WHOA. o.o Whoa.

I'm at a loss for words here, except for: WHOA. Seriously. Major major WHOA. o0o

I love your brain. Can I have it?
11/6/2010 c1 87remuslives
ha! just couldn't resist that summary...

lol, the bowl blowing over.

"Like I would miss out on this gem of humiliation?" great line!

omg, a rocket surgeon, that's too funny.

well damn, that's so not how i expected it to end. i loved the change of clothes and that the last one was all black, mmmm...

excellent story!
10/18/2010 c1 319Copper's Mama
"Hey, you try and be coherent when your public enemy number one is going down on you." - Best line in the whole fic.

Loved it. This was great. Highly entertaining. Kudos!
8/31/2010 c1 17randomfan17
Its no freaking fair. i want an insanely hot psychopath coming to my kissing booth, ya know as long as he doesn't kill me afterward, lol. I loved this and i now need something to replace the bodily fluids i lost as i sweated reading this story.
6/28/2010 c1 7oOSweet DreamerOo
Oh, nice! I loved how you thrown in little details like the waxing thing. It would've been amazing if it were on Claire's POV, like a diary entry or something.

Funny, quirky, and hot...congrats!
6/23/2010 c1 16smithsbabe65
This was without a doubt the hottest thing I've ever read. Wow! I'd like to write more but my brain has melted to a puddle of useless goo.

Great fic, I loved it!
6/23/2010 c1 Chibiboku
OMG, that was freaky awesome and cool.
6/23/2010 c1 6Lady Celestia17
Oh. My. God.

That was so freaking awesome, equally sexy and hilarious. You're an amazing writer.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a cold shower...
6/23/2010 c1 belladonna05
So happy to see another one of your fics. :)
6/22/2010 c1 18BunnyKat
My oh my! (fans self) Nicely simple premise that you took to hilarious/awkward/sexy measures. Such a joy to read! :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »