for Unrequited Forgiveness

4/22/2014 c4 46Azaisya
I'm surprised that there are so little reviews, especially for such an old (and well-written) story. But I guess this pairing isn't very popular, huh? I personally don't have any pairing preferences, so I really loved this story. The characters were so real and the ending was just so heartbreaking. And I realize that Erik is just terrible with girls. Like, really terrible. But this story... I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for Meg or Erik. Or both. Or none. But amazing story. I love your writing style, and while I hate sad endings this story was just so... perfect.
8/1/2012 c4 a person
I hate you and your ending and everything about this. in a totally good way.

your ending is the single most epic and heartbreaking thing. I couldn't think of any other way it can end on a satisfying note (ha see what I did there).

that doesn't mean I like it. it can go so many ways from there and arghhhh. it's like your fic is begging for a fic.

good job. that last chapter was really particularly... heart wrenching? anyway, it gave me a lot of feels
7/12/2012 c4 Guest
Very much enjoyed your story. Loved the ending, but that being said, I would love for you to continue this story. Guess I just want to see Eric find some happiness in his life.
7/5/2012 c3 Guest
This is a wonderful story! Please don't leave it like that!
12/15/2010 c3 32Horses of Shadow and Night
Update Soon! This is really good!
10/27/2010 c2 26Madame Apathy
This was pretty interesting. I feel a bit sorry for Meg.
7/3/2010 c2 1Girlxdraco
may i quoute absolutely fantastic

lovely and wonderfull, plase keep writing

there are not many meg/eric shippers out there

let alone those who update in a row

so plase dont stop plaseeee

you have me i read your previous chapter and i will read all of them if you write more but plase dont stop ok all im asking

thanks 4 not holding chaps hostage is the last thing i want and cheers on you you just got a verry faithfull reviewer here...if you update often

smile

sky
6/23/2010 c1 18Shahrazad63
Good M/E stories seem to be rare, and I enjoyed yours very much. I hope you continue it, I am looking forward to read more.