for Leave the Light On

1/22/2016 c9 2Semidiosisima
Hey! I know this story is pretty old and stuff, but it was awesome. No in 'that' awesome kind of way, but... you get it.
It's just... really great.
Nah, my poor Finn.
I don't even know if you'll ever read this, but you did an awesome job.
9/6/2015 c9 14khazrn43
Omg I'm sobbing. My poor Finn. I'd like to see it complete but idk if u are still even on this

Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
1/17/2014 c9 Lillie
Could you maybe finish this story and get finchel together.
11/27/2013 c9 narusasuforever1
Update I looooooooooooooooove this story!
It's an awesome story and I wanna know what's going to happen next!
5/16/2012 c9 ballerina03
I know that you have not updated in forever, or posted anything, but I really love this story and I hope you can finish it!
6/30/2011 c9 sarahnova69
I know it's been a long time, but I still hope you'll finish this at some point... and check occasionally. Please?
6/12/2011 c9 22goblz
This story is really incredible. I love it. I'll put in a more detailed review on another chapter about it later, after I've gotten some sleep. LOL.
6/3/2011 c9 annmak
Please finish! One of my favorite stories!
6/2/2011 c9 ktmfanfic
This is seriously so good! You portray the characters perfectly! I do hope that you eventually continue this story! :)
3/22/2011 c9 anythingglee
gah you can't just leave me hanging like this

this story is amazing, i really wish you'd continue with it
2/12/2011 c9 sarahnova69
Write some more. Please.
1/10/2011 c9 37moviegeek03
Love this story! I just sat here and read all nine chapters. Your writing is really well done. You capture the emotions of the story amazingly while staying true to the characters of the show :D. Great job! I can't wait for more of this hun!
1/6/2011 c9 24Morkhan
*sobs*

*clutches Finn*

Poor bb. ;-; Please do finish this story. I understand what it's like when a show doesn't meet your expectations and story ideas suddenly dry up and vanish. It's happened to me before, and of course, your life takes priority over silly fanfiction stories any day, but I just want you to know that I am loving this so hard, and will happily read it's conclusion, whenever it comes. Thank you for writing it.
1/6/2011 c8 Morkhan
...*sniff* I love this story. It hurts in all the right places. And I love that you have kept it in Finn POV the entire time. For some reason, that really adds to it, especially in chapters like this, where the poor boy slips in and out of consciousness and can barely make sense of what's going on but still just rolls with everything and is a total sweetheart. ;-;
1/6/2011 c6 Morkhan
I don't know how this catharsis thing works. I mean, obviously, it WORKS, but I just don't understand why reading about Finn going through terrible things and just wanting to hug him back to health makes ME feel better.

Nonetheless, it does. Everyone is handling this so in-character... I loved Burt's conversation with Finn, Kurt's willingness to help him do pretty much anything, Puck's back-up... and most of all, I love how Finn is just so... Finn, about everything. He's just going along for the ride, doing what he is told, when he's told... the boy is easy-going to a fault, but there's not much else for him to do here, is there?
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »