for Two Steps Forward, All The Way Back

great work
1/5/2019 c6 Oja
plz update soon
10/11/2015 c6 Guest
Enjoyed the read. Thanks!
7/30/2012 c6 99Abby Ebon
I very much enjoyed this, thank you for writing it! :D
I was linked to this story by artwork by TatianaOnegina on DA(deviantart) in the picture "talk to me brother"; thought you might enjoy it too!
6/12/2012 c6 7TheCresantMoonWolf
I LOVE IT! Poor Dastan but in all honesty I was laughing hysterically at the over protective watch dogs and Garsiv not letting Dastan down when he had to carry him hahaha. *Wipes tear away from eye* This was a...dramatic...sad..funny...and adorable family story I congratulate you on it I like it! lol Poor Das has to live with Over protective Brothers and a best friend- I mean watch Dogs haha Nice job

Have any advice for me? I am trying to write a story where Dastan is sick but I am having trouble with finding a plot, and keeping the characters in well character. :) I like Your story and please keep writing! I enjoy it.

Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
3/25/2012 c6 4Vi-Violence
I think there should be more.
8/26/2011 c6 MYsweetAngel
wow I really really really loved this fic!
1/24/2011 c6 15ZJFS
Awesome story! I really liked it!

EMinnis
1/14/2011 c6 7sorree
Nice story! I must say that I've only discovered it now... Couldn't stop reading till I got to the end.
11/9/2010 c6 1Iamtheonlyme
I loves this Story its so good :) your really talented
10/25/2010 c6 2Vampire Queen
Characters were a little ooc, but still a very awesome fic. Thank you for posting!
10/23/2010 c2 6Oddlypessimistic
wow Carris. That was great. I mean, it was confusing, and a lot happened in a flash, but it was great! Hey, you might be a failure on not being able to stop writing, but well, JOIN THE CLUB! (that's me) haha. No seriously, the only reson I can't write is writers block. but anyway, luv ya!
9/24/2010 c6 3Capitano
Fantastic story! And their brotherly moments are very very touching! *_*
9/22/2010 c6 7godsdaughter77
I really enjoyed this story! I love the brotherly bonds! Thanks for sharing it. :)
9/7/2010 c6 30Selene467
Wow amazing story! I've seen the movie only recently and decided to see if there was any fanfic of and I was especially looking for one that took place after the movie and ahd the truth come out, aobut what Dastan had gone through tha tno one else remembered.

So oyu can imagine how thrilled I was when I found your story. And it's brilliant! I really loved it, especially how you had Dastan react instinctively in defense at Garsiv, simply because he tried to kill him in that alternate time.

Great story, hope you'll write more fics like this. I loved it!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »