for Climbing Back

6/17/2013 c1 53KelseyO
I loved everything about this, and I wish I could articulate the specific reasons why, but really, you're just phenomenal at Rose's voice and this was a fascinating and complex element of her psyche to explore. I love angst and I love Rose Tyler and when you (as in, you specifically. not, like, A Person) write them both together, it's magical.
6/4/2013 c1 bookbook
ProfessorSpork, you are awesome. I've been going through your Doctor Who fics, and Every. Single. One is brilliant.
"The sky goes dark and she steps through worlds; the universe gives a shove, and Rose Tyler pushes right back. " And that's why I love Rose so much(:
5/24/2013 c1 47IsleofSolitude
This story sums up everything I love about Rose. Specatular.
2/25/2013 c1 26songstar13
Again. Again. I really love this one. Really, I do. Mostly because even though I'm not caught up on the series, I can still understand it. Perhaps not as well as I might, but I understand.

Beautiful. You have a way with words that is simply amazing.

Song
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
The last line here gave me chills. Very well done (again). Most of the time, things like this rip my heart apart, but Rose was so confident and determined that I was more filled with hope than sadness. (even though I should always have hope since I know what actually happens. Somehow that never works, though)
7/29/2012 c1 zon12
Thank you for writing Rose so impeccably human and adult. Beautiful.
6/5/2012 c1 lissa-aloha
This piece places Rose in such a new light. I mean, she was always brave, always willing, but you put a reason. You give her another face that sometimes people forget about in the sadness from the Doctor. In this story, you bring out her determination and her passion that made the Doctor choose her. Thank you so much for writing this!
11/17/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
Wonderful introspection on Rose - you really covered some of the points I really love about her - which is also why she's the perfect complement to the Doctor. This was fantastic!
1/10/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
I just watched a clip today from the 5th season/series/whatever where the Doctor mentions previous companions and it bothered me that he never mentioned or alluded to something more with Rose, but it would fit with this fic. How after regeneration he just moves on. It's sad.
6/24/2010 c1 24Lilac Reverie
Have I told you lately how much I adore your stories? You cut through to the heart, and write it out so beautifully, I'm envious. Seeing a "New Story from ProfessorSpork" email in my inbox invariably makes my day.

Thanks for another perfectly-pitched song!
6/24/2010 c1 11Llyzbeth
Very very nicely written.
6/24/2010 c1 55NewDrWhoFan
Go, Rose! Don't know if you had it in mind or not, but this story leads quite well into a very good life with Rose and the Human Doctor. At least, I think so, the proper Doctor not really getting it and all.
6/24/2010 c1 131lauraxtennant
I had a lump in my throat while reading this. It's a truly beautiful piece of writing. Thanks for sharing it :) L x