for Bright Imprisionment

9/28/2018 c1 3TF Freak Out
i will say this story was great and should deserve a sequel due to the ominous ending. I just think it is interesting seeing this side of bumblebee as he deals with loss. makes me interested where this could lead
8/14/2013 c1 7jisko2ijsko
this was good.
is there more?
8/17/2012 c1 Guest
Interesting story, will you be continuing this?
8/7/2012 c1 killaalerts
I love this entire chap. You picture Megatron so well and its quite frankly your fault that I've realized that Megatron is...well, you might get it. XD (sexeh...there I said it!)
Other then that the pure emotion that Bubmbelee shows is just heart wrenching. The poor thing is hurt but true to his name he is a bee and wanted to sting someone. Unfortunetly (or fortunately for us fangirls XD) he has peeked Megatrons interest.
While I know you have gone on to glorify other animes and such with your wondeful typing I just want to say thank you. As I told you before I am a huge fan of your Transformers stories and until you ever get the inspiration to type for them again I will be on standby. Till then I will enjoy your other works of art.
Again thank you
8/1/2012 c1 Moonlightnight101
good story
3/28/2012 c1 63number1brawlfan
I like the idea. Please continue with it. I wanna know what happens. Whether or not Bumblebee joins the 'Cons or whatever you decide to do.
3/4/2012 c1 5Lady Wratt
oh o.o
1/12/2011 c1 4Writergel
O_o . . . Wow. This is really cool. Hopefully you will continue. If it does, will Bee join the 'Cons? Will Megatron break out of prison? WILL BEE JOIN THE 'CONS AND BREAK MEGS OUT? I dunno. That's YOUR job to answer those questions.
1/9/2011 c1 6Loveless427
I really love this FanFic! I hope you decide to update it soon, it would be a shame for it to just stop now. If you don't update it though it was still a great one-shot, so thanks a lot for sharing with us!

~LL.
6/30/2010 c1 5NeonGhost8
oooo i love, absolutely love how you prtrayed bumblebee's dark side! how he needed someone to be disgusted for his weakness rather than coddle him for it. me likey ;D

please do continue my dear author~
6/29/2010 c1 oOShadowRippleOo
Take note that I only feel like reviewing stories that I find extremely well written. Congratulations! :)

For now, I'm just going to say some stuff that I liked. And I'll try not to make it sound TOO corny or anything.

-I agree with Megs. Bumblebee WOULD make a good Decepticon.

-You have combined two elements that I love to see in stories. Torture and crying. Call me cruel, if you must. :)

-I only found one thing that needs to be fixed. I'm not sure if someone pointed this out already, but you wrote MGarton instead of MEgatron. But thank you anyway for not writing in some form of "txt tlk" like I've seen other people do on FF.net. :D

-I simply ADORE your writing style. (Did I spell "style" right? Please tell me if I didn't...)

-You have REALLY good word choices. And you made me realize that Cybertronians have "eyebrows" of sorts. I never noticed that. Thank you! :)

If you want even more, then send me a PM and I'll tell you. :)

...I would tell you how you can improve, but I really can't think of anything at the moment. :)

Just wondering, but will this be continued? Please tell me if it will, then I REALLY want to read chapter two. :D

I wish you good luck in your other stories! Which I shall check out now. By the way, I have this story favorited. :)
6/28/2010 c1 47thebrokencradle
Is there more? Please tell me there's more...

*shakes screen*

HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT!
6/27/2010 c1 2Eryn Savin
you cpatured megatron's megalomaniac personality really well in this story. ILOVE IT!
6/24/2010 c1 18DreamStoryWeaver
Hope you plan to continue this!
6/24/2010 c1 19C4R4D
That was pretty good. You should keep going... Update soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »