for Neon Jedi Evangelion II: Children of the Force

1/12/2016 c10 1Cheeky Cheating Charlatan
Hehehe... Kaji getting frustrated over Qui-Gon, that was funny!

Anyway, it's been a while (a LONG while, if I may say so) since you've updated, and I really hope that you still have the time to continue this fic, 'cause it's really good and very well-written. I'm still dying to find out who the assassin is, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Anyhow, best regards to you, wherever you are, and I hope to hear from you soon
1/12/2016 c1 Cheeky Cheating Charlatan
First off, I was really surprised and delighted to see that you continued the story because the original one was AWESOME, and I was kinda hoping you would go on to write a follow-up story, and it turned out I was in for a treat because you did, and it is still AWESOME!

Can't wait to find out what perils await our trio of Padawans!
4/29/2015 c10 donald7777
wow its hard to beieve its been a year already since the last chapter. I hope your schedule allows you to write the next chapter sometime this year, as the first part of the story was quiet good. I am looking forward to see how Misato leads Nerv and maybe see the former commander regain some power ...
11/12/2013 c9 1Himura Daigo
wow! a cross star wars X Eva fic, and a continuation too! Great! When can we expect the next chapter?
10/2/2013 c1 IFightForUsers
Wow, so I'm super pumped you are continuing! You have made an unlikely fiction WORK! Which seems very hard to do with crossovers like this, please please please continue this. I love it!
7/19/2013 c9 16Neferius
I sure hope Kaji's spider sense is tingling.
I wonder how Rei will react to Ritsuko's apology. Part of me believes she'll just do what Shinji did. Another part thinks that despite her air of indifference, those past actions did cause her some problems. Guess we'll find out.
1/17/2013 c8 Neferius
Run Shinji run! Don't let the mad scientist get you!
I could name some things to relieve Misato of her stress but I'll just say the woman needs a vacation.
I wonder if Asuka just wanted to spend time with Shinji. Sure sounded like it. But hey, a girls night out can be fun. 'Hey Hikari, wanna see something cool?' XD
1/11/2013 c8 8Grey Wolf4
This was a great update to kick off the new year also I recently made my own comeback to fanfiction if you got my messages and what I have planned.
9/4/2012 c7 16Neferius
Poor Misato, she's gonna start getting stress lines if things keep getting worse...and we cant have that.
I wonder what the mad scientist Ritsuko and her devilish cohort Maya will make out of the Childrens cellular data...cure for the common cold maybe? Now that'd be something.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/31/2012 c7 Chargone
and always twirling, twirling, twirling...
ok, that's part of a Simpsons parody of what you were quoting, i think. but whatever.

linky-transition chapter with various characters pondering various things.
useful, but not much to be said about it.

"...a generalization of their body functions in lieu with the Evangelions." what does this actually say/mean? because i don't think i've ever seen 'in lieu with' ... at all.

also: yay updates!
5/7/2012 c6 Neferius
Good ol Asuka, always quick to action.

The tension had ran pretty high, now it's time for the aftermath. Rei has some 'splainin ta do. Force push ftw!

Read ya later
5/5/2012 c6 Chargone
yay!

chapter chapter chapter.

woo!

excess of random excitement for no apparent reason!

exclamation mark!

yeah, seriously though, good chapter. events progress. i may need to go back and reread at some point... (i keep Saying that...)

anyone who tells you i'm sane is clearly lying to you, btw.

so, failed shooter captured... then shot by successful shooter who remains uncaptured, oh dear.
12/28/2011 c5 Neferius
I'm crying right now...that was such a good build up, then the chapter ended T-T. I want MOAR NAO!

Oh well, it'll come when it does and as always, I'm anxious to see it.

Read ya Later
12/16/2011 c4 Toby860
I think you should also progress on the individual relationships. Like kaji and misato. And start a relationship between shinji and rei that is romantically based. pair asuka with kensuke.
6/14/2011 c4 Neferius
Something wicked this way comes.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Read ya Later