FanFiction.Net
for Haru's journey, a tale of the new world

12/29/2010 c1 eltoro
I also want to ask is this before or after the one piece story.
12/29/2010 c1 eltoro
Wow nice you put this in a perspective of a hunter. Man kinda getting bored with a fanfic pirate main character. Thank you so much with going the another direction. I hope for more chapters. Have a happy holiday to you sir.
12/29/2010 c1 eltoro
Wow nice you put this in a perspective of a hunter. Man kinda getting bored with a pirate main character. Thank you so much with going the another direction. I hope for more chapters. Have a happy holiday to you sir.
12/28/2010 c6 7CSpacian
Nice job again.

Haru certainly seems to have many different fighting styles. Also out of pure curiousity, the reason why Blackthorn was smiling was because hewon the contest, right?

also are you planning on telling us Haru's signature fighting style like you hinted at last chapter? Or are you just planning to tease us with it?
12/28/2010 c6 1LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr
Cool chapter! Wow the fight between the prisoners and the marines was intense. Lynch and Blackthorn were pretty cool it was nice of Haru to help them out a little bit X ) I like Tristor he sounds like a fun guy : ) Good for Haru he got his precious money and his name cleared lol I can't wait to see what kind of trouble he'll get into next X D

Keep up the good work! Update Soon Please! ^_^
12/14/2010 c5 LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr
Great chapter! Loved how Haru was able to beat the two captains after tricking them X ) A dirty marine of course that would be Haru's luck lol Haru reminds me of Nami the way he's so focused on his money haha Hmm I wonder who the Vice Admiral that Bulgah is meeting is. I can't wait to see what Haru will do next X D

Keep up the good work! Update Soon Please! ^_^
12/14/2010 c5 6Shonen King 69
Yo, Shonen King here! I'm finally finished reading all the current chapters and I have to say this story is quite interesting and is a definite favorite and a wonderful addition to Shonen King JUMP. I expected such things from you Steve- Kun and I look forward to seeing your future works.

12/14/2010 c4 Shonen King 69
Yo, Shonen King here! Haru is very interesting and I like his techniques. Is it okay if I use him for One Piece: Pirate Kingdom? I think he and Vincent could have quite an epic fight.
12/14/2010 c3 Shonen King 69
Yo, Shonen King here! This was a pretty interesting chapter. Some of Haru's techniques sound similar to Rokushiki especially Genbu, but I'm not complaining.

12/14/2010 c2 Shonen King 69
Yo, Shonen King here! Sorry I haven't been reading in a while, I've been a bit busy. Anyway, I think Haru's master is kind of cool. He's sounds very stern, the polar opposite of Vincent's master Li, who is more fun loving but can be serious when the time comes.

12/14/2010 c5 7CSpacian
Nice job writing. The story line seems decent enough and all that other good shakes.

Hope you keep this story up. I'm also interested to see what Gubby has planned for that money. Will he just eat or does he have a bigger dream? It sounds like he does, but I could just be reading into it a bit much.
9/30/2010 c4 2AnAnimeFreak
Probably my favorite chapter!

It was well written and the whole 'Making them fight each other' thing was really cleverly thought out

keep it up
9/30/2010 c3 AnAnimeFreak
Again, exellent detail, I love reading your stories, I learn a LOT from you ^_^

Good job mime!
9/20/2010 c1 6Shonen King 69
Yo, Shonen King here! I finally finished this chapter with out any interruptions! The fight between Haru and Koru was hilarious and Haru does have a point about Zoro's name.
9/16/2010 c1 2AnAnimeFreak
You put some really good fight scenes in your stories!

Ill have to read the rest tomorrow, i just ran out of time T^T

good job so far