for Scarlet Heart

8/15/2011 c1 8Devil Seifer
lol btw, you might remember me as ArtRoomLitterBug on DA.com haha, anyways I like this! You did great.
11/6/2010 c22 A fan
Wow, I love your stories, I've read almost all of them and you are an amazing writer, you capture character's attitudes and contrast them perfectly between one another, your fight scenes are exquisite as well, your stories are interesting, fun to read, you have no sues, and you make each OC unique while keeping canon characters in character. It also helps that you rule over LFG fics, which happens to be my current obssession. Anyways, I love your work and would love to make a comic or fan art for it, so if you have a deviantart account look up ectodrake, and if you don't please get one, it's no cost and I would love to talk and work with you.

P.S. Richard rules. FOR PONY!

- Ghostdragon.
7/14/2010 c22 15Dragonmorph
Cool ending ^_^

I'm glad they're safe and she realizes that Mortimer is right.

Maybe they're together now? :o
7/14/2010 c22 K
Awwww! -Ash
7/11/2010 c20 KurzickMushroom
Good story, but seriously, your chapters are like 2 paragraphs...could you make them longer?
7/11/2010 c20 Dragonmorph
Wow. Just wow.

I'm really loving the concept that the half-elf is actually a deathknight and using a group that deathknights attack make it much more interesting.

I can't wait to hear more about it and this deserves more reviews!
7/11/2010 c20 Ash
Yay! Escape!
7/6/2010 c19 7Demonic-Kat
Ouch! Go save her man! Run elf run! And should U be concerned with your knowledge of medical torture mechanisms? -Ash
6/25/2010 c2 Ash