for Exposed

8/31/2013 c14 wotumba1
wow, tough truth. can't be easy for both of them to talk about the past. but it seems like they both needed that very much.
hope from there on they can start healing!
8/30/2013 c14 47Thn0715
Great work, Falc! This was a huge, emotional conversation that needed to be had and you handled it perfectly. It's hard to keep them in character when dealing with so much emotion, but you did it quite well. And congrats on such a quick update! Glad you're continuing on with this story.
8/30/2013 c14 597Ghostwriter
Wow. Very emotional chapter. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/30/2013 c14 7IniTiniNini
Love the update. Like that JJ is shearing her story with Hotch.
8/16/2013 c13 597Ghostwriter
Oooh, good chaps. Great work. Keep it up. I missed this story! Catch ya on the flip side.
8/15/2013 c13 19tazlvr2001
So glad you updated!
8/15/2013 c13 A123b456c789d0
Awesome chapter, I was glad that you updated. I like how you have presented JJ/Shelby and how she's slowly healing and opening up. Can't wait to read more and please update soon!
8/15/2013 c13 47Thn0715
The Falcon flies again! YAY! Good update. But... please don't make me wait another year for Hotch and JJ's (Shelby's) conversation! ;) Good to see you back writing again, bro. I've missed you.
8/15/2013 c13 23anyabar1987
good chapter. I was a bit lost because of the time between reading the two chapters but after rereading the previous one and it brought it back.
8/15/2013 c13 7IniTiniNini
Great update. I missed this story.
8/15/2013 c13 wotumba1
an update! wonderful!

hope that talk does help kit a little. and i'm sure the upcoming talk will help jj
2/27/2013 c12 2LaughOutLoud305
Wow. Just wow. This is a great story. Please update soon!
9/17/2012 c12 soumaisdai
I really hope for more chapter a loved this story, please more chapter
8/6/2012 c12 Ndrury
Brilliant story! I love the crossovers like this, some of the ways people link the two are great and this story is definitely one of the better plot lines. As long as you keep the progression at a steady speed (like it is) this will be a fantastic story when it is finished :)
8/6/2012 c12 53Monkeywand
YAY! Falc updated!

Good job, dude! Well done on the talk. Wot's right when she says it's gotta be hard for Hotch and JJ/Shelby...
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »