for Exposed

6/19/2011 c7 spk
Very happy to see an update to this story. :)
6/17/2011 c7 1vampiremuggle
oh my god! I was so-o-o-o incredibly happy to see this update! please update again soon! this is really good!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
6/17/2011 c7 19tazlvr2001
So glad that you've picked this up again. I enjoy the CM/HG crossovers. :) can't wait for the next chapter
6/17/2011 c7 29blackandblueangel
Great chapter:)
6/17/2011 c7 wotumba1
so glad you're back! and that you found the time to write again! :up:

still like peter and the fact that it seems he hasn't changed that much in all those years. hope he can help jj/shelby out once more...
5/21/2011 c6 irismoon
I really love all your fic, but especially this one because my fav fic on ff.net is definitely cm/hg crossovers.

I would love an update to this story, the moment the team finds out shelby/jjs past is always the best part of any crossover :)
5/15/2011 c6 1vampiremuggle
awesome story! i've read it three times now. please update soon! can't wait to read more!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
4/22/2011 c6 23anyabar1987
this was a good story please continue. I was very surprised to see that Scott is your unsub... I would have pinned it to someone like David, it seems like something he would do. and Shelby would have just as much of a reason to run from him because he is totally crazy.
3/26/2011 c6 5Alexia cooper
You should really update this story. It is really good and I can't wait to see more.
3/17/2011 c6 20dino-dog83
Awesome xover. But seriously needs to be finished. You can't just leave us hanging like this.

Will be waiting for more ;)
3/10/2011 c6 Jenny119911
Hey..

i know you haven't updated in a while but i would love to read more... i wanna read how peter and sophie react to Shelby/JJ an i wanna read how her team finds her...

please tell me youre going to write more? *pretty Please*

i love your story so far... Higher Ground Criminal Minds Crossovers are my fav. storys right now.. to bad there aren't to much of them..

well please continue your GREAT story..

Jenny.
1/2/2011 c6 spk
Just found this. Definitely interested in reading more. :)
11/18/2010 c6 146greengirl82
please update soon!

i always loved Higher Ground and just started watching Criminal Minds... :)

lets see where the story goes from here?...
11/9/2010 c6 MCC
Splendid story please keep going!
10/27/2010 c6 16gufis253
well done! read both stories now...you should update! finish it off :)
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »