for Exposed

10/6/2010 c6 599Ghostwriter
Awesome stuff. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/30/2010 c6 3pandas9
holy shit it's great! i totally 3 it!
8/17/2010 c6 9musicxlife4
O geez this is torture! It's so good! And now you're gonna make us wait forever :( please don't be too long. We would all really appreciate it :)
8/17/2010 c6 1RedJewel2662
Great chapter! Love this story! Can't wait to see her reunion with Peter!
8/16/2010 c5 10Auraya-of-the-White
I'm enjoying this story a lot Falc! It definitely has a darker tone. I think you're doing a great job of writing JJ vs Shelby and in mixing them slowly together. The flashback was well done! I also like Annie and how you her and the sheriff get married.
8/16/2010 c5 9musicxlife4
Yay! You updated! This chapter was very good! Please updat again soon! I'm excited to see what is going to happen with jj and Morgan. It sounds like you might be leading to something ;)
8/4/2010 c4 musicxlife4
Ahhhhh! Ok so I just read all of Secrets and all of this in the last hour. They are so good! I looooove that you brought Scott into this. For some reason cm hg croosovers usually don't involve him. Anyways...you are a fantastic writer and I love your stories! Please update veryyyyyy soon! Is the lawyer gonna be another hg character? Maybe Juliette or daisy? ;)
7/14/2010 c3 Blairsey
I LOVED this chapter. Love the interaction between JJ/Shelby and Gracie and Annie! Ah! So excited we're delving into the Higher Ground world now! Please keep going, Falco!

Btw, I like your note at the top, too. ;)
7/14/2010 c3 10Auraya-of-the-White
Yay, Annie and Gracie make an appearance! I love how this is going so far. JJ of course wants to set the pace, the lines between Shelby and JJ are blurring.
7/13/2010 c2 me
Oh my GOSH! I loved "Secrets" and I've been waiting for the sequel! Please update ASAP! You obviously have not lost your writing talent.
6/28/2010 c2 599Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/27/2010 c2 Blairsey
Love the first chapter! It makes sense for Hotch to be the one most worried and more in tune to what is going on with JJ. They have this connection between them throughout the show. And there wasn't too much dialogue! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, Falco!
6/27/2010 c1 10Auraya-of-the-White
*jumps up and down with joy* I'm so excited that you're starting this! It's a fantastic beginning with great insight! Off to read the next chappie.
6/26/2010 c1 47Thn0715
Yaaaaaay! The Falc is back! I was wondering if you were going to come back to this or not. I'm excited to see where this leads.
6/26/2010 c1 19tazlvr2001
glad you've started the sequel. Looking forward to reading more!
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »