FanFiction.Net
for I've Learned my Lesson

12/3/2010 c1 shadowcatbrat918
Oh I soooooo wish this had happened on TDWT! It's sooooo awesome! I love it! :^)
7/28/2010 c1 14YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby
luv it!

this makes mehappyw hen i feeling down :D

stupi dstupid DXG: AHHH!

but i also heard that Gwen and Courtney r friends now ?

at least they not fighting.
7/9/2010 c1 5pinnaclestarsss
I didn't know if I should review for this or not since we both wrote this story but I figured why not? I didn't publish this so it wouldn't seem that awkward for me.

Well I am like SO happy we added in a happy ending.

I needed one! Oh curse the fluffyness hidden inside me but when it comes to Gwen or any possibility of DxG I NEED DxC-ness.

Whether it be sweet, fluffy, dramatic, lemony. Yeah that's right, I TYPED IT. I know I'm becoming more obsessed with this couple. . .especially when it comes to M rated stories. Oh what is wrong with me? First couple that I've like ever been obsessed with. . .well really first/only cartoon couple I'm obsessed with. I know nothing about any other cartoon.

Oops. . .back to the review.

I'm VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, PISSED off at you Gwen! Bad goth slut! Bad, bad, VERY BAD goth slut! Hehe, I really do hate her.

But I'm also upset at you Duncan, you should never cheat on poor Courtney.

She is your love! You two are perfect together.

Well at least there was a happy ending. :DDDDDD
6/28/2010 c1 6MySiGGY
Instant fav. Must fav.

O god, is this about the TDWT trailer?

This was well written and I honestly love the ending, haha. Please, i'm dying to know wut happens next, if this is a continuation story that is...
6/27/2010 c1 I LOVE YOU
Lol...u must be very confused by my title... I just want to say that i adore you and ur story about Duncan and Courtney and Gwen the whore :( THAT SLUT! When I saw it, I yelled "BITCH!" I want to smash her head with a bat...
6/27/2010 c1 33flymeawaytoneverland
hahaha, awwww :) I loved this.. I cried though.. stupid breakup songs while reading depressing stories *pouts* oh well.. I loved it.. every single last letter and space of it ;) favorite box: MAKE ROOM!
6/27/2010 c1 CarmillaD
Well, you did a good job showing the characters' emotional turmoil and giving them a sweet ending ^_^. It was painful to see so much harshness between 3 of my favorite characters, especially with the girls, but suits the situation. I just hope the conflict has a more peaceful resolution in the show: I'm still dreaming with a friendship between Gwen and Courtney and DXC prevailing (Well, no matter what happens in the show I'll keep loving that couple just like TrentXGwen and the flame will stay alive with fans' artworks), there must be a good explanation behind it!
6/27/2010 c1 heartandstar101
OOHH LA LA! :D
6/27/2010 c1 29MeAndYouForeverBaby
I really liked this story! I really, abosolutely hate gwen! she does not deserve duncan or trent! that s***! anywayz, fabulos story! the classic!
6/27/2010 c1 23FeelingThePullCallYourName
OMG! I've finally got my explaination to the horrible *shivers* kiss... LOVE IT! You did an awesome job on this one guys, really. That was perfect. You gotta write another thing like that soon!
6/27/2010 c1 jessica
i loved the story n how duncan regreted the kiss and i laughed soo hard when you called gwen a slut love the story!
6/26/2010 c1 jo8i
that so cute :')

CxD 4 ever!
6/26/2010 c1 caaza
I LOVE THIS!I LOVE THIS!I LOVE THIS!I LOVE THIS!I LOVE THIS!I LOVE THIS! Do i need to repeat you guys are good!
6/26/2010 c1 29Alexex
Aww! I loved that, Gwen IS a total slut! God, I hate her. Even though I'm 15% Team Gwen, mostly cause the TDI writers wrecked DxC... I'm actually going to write a Duncan and Gwen fanfic called 10 Reasons Why DxG Can't Be! look out for it, I'm sure you'll LOVE it... Heh heh heh.