for Moonlight

9/5/2011 c1 183JamesLuver
This was a really neat idea! I've heard of that legend/myth before but it was really interesting to see it play out with our favourite Rocket duo! I think you did a great job, especially with the kisses. They were described wonderfully.
7/30/2003 c1 27FlyingFritz
Thank goodness Ash and his friends didn't stay on the island! * shudders*

Jack Sparrow: Tha' is just wrong, mate.

Me: Shut up! You're not even in this story!
11/24/2002 c1 k-chan30
I didn't even know that you wrote this story... but I like it a lot! It's so romantical! I especially like the ending, I thought that was funny!
2/18/2002 c1 25Neko-chan4
Oh, gomen, Alex! *blush* Yes, I can be very mysterious-girl-vague sometimes, can't I? Actually, the moonlight is supposed to be this island-type legend thing that SUPPOSEDLY reveals people's secret desires. Lame idea, I know, but it was just a once-shotter I decided to try. Anywho, it kind of goes with your diagnosis of J & J being a dysfunctional relationship (because frankly, they are). The point of this "magic moonlight" plot is that J & J AREN'T acting like themselves, but upon instinctive desires and impulses. So...yeah. A little too in depth for you? Let me put it this way: you basically got the point of the story by not finding it believable. ^_^;; ... (Oh, Neko-chan is being murky-like again...)

Ano, thanks for the reviews guys! Arigato! =^^=
2/17/2002 c1 7Lunaurora
Aww! What a sweet-ness story! I luv it! It has really turned my homework-filled afternoon into a happy one. Great fic! JAJR 4eva! =^-^=
2/17/2002 c1 69Alex Warlorn
No offence, but TR is the more disfuctional couple, James takes abuse after abuse from Jessie it's sad, at least Ash fights back.

I don't get what the moon light does yet (even with Tracy's explaination), and I'm dying to find out . .