for Stepping Out

8/3/2019 c1 Nvudraw
I was so confused about this dean van halen guy and then it just hit me and whoaaaaaaa this is so sad it’s like that thing where sam gets that voicemail but oh noooo it was because of those dumb angels but he thinks it’s dean and nooo
3/22/2018 c1 2pipinheart
Love this... John's doubt were unfounded, and Dean is. So sweet in this.
2/29/2016 c1 54DevinBourdain
I really like the way you wove the different threads from the show together
6/12/2015 c1 Grace
0-0 I like.. No I LOVE how this turned out! You are an amazing wrighter keep up the great work and I enjoyed your story a LOT. I look forward to read more from u
4/21/2014 c1 Oh God
This was the saddest and most heart wrenching thing I have ever read! Oh god! This would make so much sense (in my head at least). Seriously, you are brilliant!
3/3/2014 c1 5Rosegirl94
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
1/6/2013 c1 Lolello
This is wicked, I've never seen anyone have this take on "dean van Halen" before. It was brilliant. Could you make this a 2 shot though, expand on it a little? At the end when it says he's definitely a Winchester, I'm assuming its because he realised that dean an dean were the same person? In which case can you possibly write about that? The moment where John realises that it was actually his son leading him to buy the impala?
11/22/2011 c1 73Kaoz
O M G!

Im so teary eyed with this one... heck, i got nothin bad to say.

This could so have happened and as far as I'm conceredn, am taking it as canon. Kirpke and his team should ask you for some ideas! =)

That whole, 2nd kid will I love them as much as the first... yes, it happens. Its not why I've only had 1 but I'm glad not to have to find out if I'd be THAT kind of Mom or if I was a better version of mine...
10/14/2010 c1 14HeartsDragon
This is really good! Poor little Dean~
10/5/2010 c1 1Nyx Ro
Great story!

Gonna write a follow-up in which John figures out who "Dean Van Halen" REALLY was? ;-D
9/26/2010 c1 2liddlepierat
Oh my... way to jump to the wrong conclusions! But at the same time it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't have even thought about that, but you're right, this could have been the reason why they were arguing. I wonder what John saw in Dean when he grew up. If he ever put two and two together about Dean and time travel.

Awesome story! Congrats!
8/24/2010 c1 7Death-Muncher
Cool story :)
8/10/2010 c1 143PADavis
Beautifully done - moving, touching, and chilling as John's suspicions grow while we the readers know they are unfounded.

Phoebe
6/29/2010 c1 magicallyinclined
I really liked it; it was a very logical explanation to John's and Mary's fight and had everyone in character while supporting canon info. Great job.
6/28/2010 c1 44irishgirl9
I love this story! Interesting twist having John think that Dean Van Halen was Dean's father. I loved reading this!
22 Page 1 2 Next »