for Warped Past, Twisted Future

1/20/2012 c11 wolf girl811
this story pretty good but i a little curious when someone going to ask them questions about their lives since there working together {im not making sence? sorry} anywho i like this story and hope to see it updated sometime soon and keep up the good work =3
4/14/2011 c1 2TheGrimTroupe
Sorry for the name but my halo reach character is a spartan with ODST armor so that's why I came up with the name but please sure I like halo and maybe I don't know everything but that's what I know about spartans and thanks for the info.
12/31/2010 c1 Alan
Nice
8/12/2010 c10 Eaon
see now this is where a good aurther would start the transition from one story to the other

since they were teleported there you could have a good explanation for certain things like clock werk wher did he get the technology to become mechanical?

hell at rajans temple there could be a mural that shows how the temple was created and conecting it to some thing the human team has seen else ware, and you could probably bring back your buggy little friends too to help with some to of the theories (if any) you have about slys world
7/4/2010 c4 erasethisaccountdeleteit
This is so awesome, I luv this gosh...somebody beat up Carmelita XD Sly, poor Sly though lol Almost got punched in the face! XD
6/29/2010 c1 erasethisaccountdeleteit