for The Fun Goes On

9/21/2012 c26 Wingman1
Not a bad story. u should base a tl of it and put it on the wiki.

wingman1
8/20/2011 c1 sdnsdibjsdfn
Haha, I liked this sketch especially when Sonny came to steal money :)
7/21/2011 c14 2Mirrorchaser
Sonny: Because you go for the dark and the privacy (No parents)

Nico: Because people are bandwagons and if they are winning people switch because they have no loyalty

Grady: Because the shorts are cool ut we dont want to show all of our goodies just yet. We want guys to know they COULD have it, but it it BARLEY covered and they cant.
7/16/2011 c13 Mirrorchaser
That was weird.
7/16/2011 c12 Mirrorchaser
I like the comic thing... you should market that idea...
7/10/2011 c11 Mirrorchaser
Ok, so If you werent looking for funny answers and answer to Chads question is you just dont want to be caught, so you act sweet hoping to blame someone else and be believed. Grady question is mearly phsycological and has nothing to do with luck. Tawni's answer is that and extra medium would be a large. Nico's answer is that school sucks and the teachers are *insert worst insult you can think of here* As for Sonnys question, I have no idea. I liked the railroad gags. The one about the I cheated on your wife was really funny.
7/10/2011 c10 1Emily Ebriection
I love the scetches! I can see them illegally hunting whales, and only catch Grady, Chad's head, and Sonny's boob.
7/8/2011 c10 2Mirrorchaser
Answer to Zora's question. "Because Love is Hate and Hate is love, but when you Love the ones you hate its really Hating ones you Love. Because hate is a metiforical thing for loving someone. Example. HEY BFF I HATE YOU! Lets go to the mall. Translation I said I hate you but I really love you because youre my BFF lets go to the mall. HATE IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT! Follow that?" That was supposed to be funny...
7/2/2011 c8 Mirrorchaser
LOL! LOVE THE ATOMIC FART ONE!
6/29/2011 c7 Mirrorchaser
Lol! These are funny, though you might wanna change the rating to T for sexual refrences
6/28/2010 c1 11Muffalo829
Ha ha ha! That was really funny! I especially liked where Sonny was a robber! Super funny!

;] Muffalo829