for All the Years

5/8/2020 c1 6sweetsouthernsongbird
Wow, this is so unbelievably sad. All unrequited love is but the fact that they are immortal, within the same family and Edward can hear Jasper is just beyond the pale. Edward can never really get away from Jasper without leaving his family. He can never move on bc of the whole vamps rarely changing thing. And Edward being able to hear Jasper's thoughts keep him holding on to hope. Maybe if that was different Edward could move eventually but him hearing those occasional wanderings and having to hear J/A together all the time... It's no wonder he's heading toward the only relief he knows. And you can't tell me in all those years that Alice never once saw something about Edward loving a Jasper. It's certainly not her fault, but surely she, they, could have done something to make it easier on Edward. I don't know, this just made me so sad that I cried bc I can totally relate.
1/23/2015 c1 noitffb
Wow! In just on chapter you wrote a masterpiece! Great job! :)
8/28/2013 c1 4MsLessa
Awww this made me cry.
7/4/2013 c1 DemeRain
This is the beginning of a beautiful story, where Edward ends up in Italy, attempting to forget a tragic past and falls in love with a Volturi vampire. Such potential ... Thanks for sharing.
6/15/2013 c1 3DncingThrghLife
This is so beautiful and tragic (which you already know) but it's unlike anything that is already written with vamp J/E slash. Love it!
5/19/2013 c1 6Sea Native
geez, pure heartbreak! your ability to write and evoke emotion is wonderful though! very very well done.
1/8/2013 c1 5BlueIsSoul
Read this last night and had to come back and leave a review. First of all I generally dont read slash but this was so well written. I have read very few stories with Jasper as the lead and this was done well, think I'd be open to more! It was sad to see Edwards unrequited love, as well as Jaspers love for Alice. I wonder why he was so drawn to him from the beginning? What is it about Jasper? Especially liked that we'll never know if Jasper is really attracted to Edward, or just his empath abilities working over time after all decades of longing from Edward. I have a feeling that it is the latter. All the same - I really enjoyed this!
8/20/2012 c1 Billie Holiday
In the night your heart is full
And by the morning empty.
But baby, I'm the one who left you,
You're not the one who left me.

When you're around me I'm radioactive.
My blood is burning, radioactive.
I'm turning radioactive.
My blood is radioactive.

My heart is nuclear.
Love is all that I fear.
Ready to be let down.
And now I'm heading for a meltdown.

Tonight I feel like neon gold.
I take one look at you and I grow cold.
And I grow cold.
And I grow cold.

- Radioactive, Marina and the Diamonds
8/1/2012 c1 ArekWhitlock
Damn Jazz..why did you do it? You really helped him to complete his heartbreak..
***superhugs edward and glares at Jazz**
12/17/2011 c1 Mell C
Sad and moving. So well written. TY.
8/30/2011 c1 Melbi
That was SAD. D= I feel like crying now! Poor Edward, annd Jasper too. Nicely written though, thank you.
6/6/2011 c1 Julia-S77
This story was heart breakingly sad. Edward had to endure for so many years. Great story xx
5/14/2011 c1 9maryhell
Have just found this story and you captured my heart with it. Please to do a follow up to this. I kinda let my imagination run a little wild so sorry if I'm a bit OTT.

Alice could see Edward leaving but no one knows why – except for Jasper who lets on that Ed want to go to travel Europe. When Alice sees Ed going to the volturi. Panick ensues. Carlisle could attempt to get him back but Ed refuses,thus committing him to a few unhappy years under guard within the volturi confines serving Aro. Carlisle could see that he is essentially dead but not allowed to die. This he reports back to the family and state that he has lost his will to live, and that he has given upon this world and discovers from Marcus that Ed pleads with Aro to kill him. Eventually Carlisle gets a call from Marcus telling him Edward has collapsed into a vampire style coma. Carlisle is allowed to return with Edward to the cullen household as Aro has no use for him in this state but due to their friendship Aro allows him home with Carlisle. Wracked with guilt and love for Edward – jasper is breaking apart for who he realizes is his true mate. Alice eventually recognizes this and releases him. Perhapse Alice found find a true mate in riley or she could totally turn nasty due to her slowly losing Jasper.
4/14/2011 c1 Dantelover051386
Hallo,

Fucking seriously. that was very well wrote, but down right depressing. unrequited loved love sucks. i know. it would be really awesome for another one shot for italy. maybe it will be jasper that comes to edwards rescue vs. bella. that would be so brilliant to read that. the ending was sad as hell especially knowing that edward is going to kill himself. what the hell is alice doing with her visions. i mean the all powerful all seeing pixie hasnt seen that her jasper has feeling for edward, i mean she didnt see jasper making out in the woods with edward. well, as depressing as that ending was i am going to think that alice see's edward killing himself, japser and alice have a much needed talk and jasper leaving to save edward ending. i love it, well wrote. i just am a real SUCKER for happy endings. ;)...real HAPPY endings.
4/2/2011 c1 meepison
Oh, this made my heart ache. For so long did he try to endure. So beautiful...so powerful...absolutley stunning!
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »