for Adventure with the Guys

7/26/2019 c3 Shabrinakatyaa
i love how every people who write fanfic about luke. they always use "!" on every last on the sentence he talked. hahahah i can imagine his expression i love him so much oh my god!
8/27/2015 c6 Helen
This story has got to be one of my favorites, like ever. I just found it 4 years after the last update and I love it! If you somehow ever get back onto fanfiction, please make a chapter story about the gang again!
6/2/2013 c5 Guest
Yup, you earned it! That was definitely superb! Love the Witch Princess and love the cleverness! Keep on writing!
6/2/2013 c4 Guest
Okay...it's official: I'm a Chase fan.
Excellent cute chapter, and with everyone's hearts still intact!
6/1/2013 c3 Guest
Okay, turning into a real fan of Chase...What are you doing to me?! Still, love Luke. I also greatly appreciate the pasts-it was so interesting! A perfect story for the perfect characters for a perfect game. Don't mean to sound bossy, but please please please please WRITE MORE HARVEST MOON STORIES! I'm falling in love with each and every one of the characters!
6/1/2013 c2 Guest
No, you did fine in this! I loved that Elana was really brave in this, and I, uh, hate to admit it but I might become a fan of Chase...Oh boy.
6/1/2013 c1 Guest
Let me make this quite clear: LOVE IT! I love all of the "Garmon Guys" and how upbeat Owen and (especially) Luke is! All of the characters have rich personalities, yet still stay true to the original game. Nice attention to details, and very fun and creative! Please keep it up!
2/16/2013 c6 5Duchess-Yukine-Suoh
Hey I love your stories
and they are awesome
I wanna read more
So sequel ; maybe?

Seriously; I love this series!
7/22/2012 c4 Maggie
Well, not much happened, but i just love survival stories, pretty ironic since i was in a survival situation once. (No lie, we just got lost in the woods for, like, four days though. We had food and stuff. Nobody died.) I love this story though.
7/22/2012 c2 Maggie
Bo's past... You might already have finished the story, but maybe his family was friends with Dale and Luke, and when his family died in a house fire, he went to live with them. So now he's paranoid.

On another note, I LOVES ME THIS FANFICTION!
8/28/2011 c6 29Lollipopdiego
This is so cute. Not kidding. I thought you discontinues this then this shows up in my inbox like SQEEEEEEEE!

Ahahaha, so cute. Been loving this from the start. :3

Well, peace! Happy writing!

~diego
8/26/2011 c6 11harvestmoonlovee
GREAT STORY(; Love it! :D
8/26/2011 c6 rongirl98
Really? I'm not logged on AGAIN?

Anywho, OMG YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS! :O xD

Awww. :3 Go Chase x Hikari-er, Chase x Elena... ^^; And it was kind of Elena to use her free potion to help speed up Owen's healing process. =3

Good job. :D
8/26/2011 c6 11Harvest Loon
I loved that story, great ending :) well done!
8/26/2011 c6 Hmszelda