for Balance

7/10/2010 c1 80DaisyisHedwig
awww! this is so sad!
7/6/2010 c1 14Katydid43
Aw... I so want them to get back to this. Maybe you should write next season. ;-)
7/1/2010 c1 31Nana56
Okay, I'm going to need a little more from this. Why was Sam apologizing to Dean?

Poor Sam! He must have been beaten or was sick or something.

I'm really happy this ended in a hug, tho. :D

Nice one. :)
7/1/2010 c1 106writergirl94
dean goes into the hug because he know sam's asleep but having a nightmare. very good
6/30/2010 c1 41Tuppence
Aww uber cute. Poor Deany and Poor Sammy. Gosh, the show really needs to just give them a break, once in a while.

Ignore the question from my last review - I just read the author's note, saying you created Lucky. I must've read loads of your drabbles and started thinking that Lucky was canon. Clearly a sign I need to start watching the rest of Supernatural. ^_^

~ Trina ~
6/29/2010 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
When I first ready the summary, I was thinking that maybe it took place right after Sam came from Stanford. I know. Really bad of me.

I liked this story because it's very true of both Sam and Dean during that time period. Dean a little unsure of his role and Sam a little guilty for the things he's done. Nice drabble.
6/29/2010 c1 822akaStoryteller
Terrific drabble. I love Dean feeling like a big brother again.
6/29/2010 c1 148Edina Clouds
ah - very nice platinum!

Viv
6/28/2010 c1 101Menthol Pixie
All together now: Awwwww! So sweet. :)
6/28/2010 c1 118Swellison
Oh, poor Sammy, reliving his mistake in his nightmares, glad Dean's there to offer some reassurance and support, just like old times.

Sue
6/28/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
Aw... SAM! DEAN! *sniffles* *wants to gather them both into a hug* I love Dean feeling like a big brother and loving that he is still needed. And here, I can see Dean being completely compassionate and understanding because he himself has been through Hell and back.
6/28/2010 c1 39Kady-SN
I just love Dean when he's in protective, big-brother mode. I love it just as much when Sam gets the chance to be the protective one.
6/28/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
Poor Sammy, those night terrors sure love to interrupt his sleep don't they. At least he's got Dean there to take care of him when they happen!

Now on to the next, which I hope features Lucky!
6/28/2010 c1 1samgirl19
omg this is so sad
6/28/2010 c1 38sidjack
Thanks for the big bro moment. You always do them so well.

sid