for Back to Elementary School

9/2 c3 Sonkuragari
Umm, no. I don't think I'll be looking into that manga. And I don't think I'll be reading any more of this fic either, assuming more is ever written. This is disturbing, not funny.
6/20 c3 alucardd13
Espero que continúes algún día
10/31/2017 c3 GPX-2013
Can you please continue this?
8/18/2014 c3 vampireyuri 22
love this story please continue this
8/16/2014 c1 Paul Varela
add new chapters.
also can you lock ranma's curse so he could can remain a girl and so he dosn't get scared of being a girl?
7/1/2014 c3 fellow
The beginning... of the end. Lol. I hope you continue this hilarious story.
7/1/2014 c2 fellow
Poor Ranma.
3/11/2014 c3 Winter's Folly
Lovely.
10/4/2013 c3 3inulovegirl713
UPDATE PLEASE!
7/31/2013 c3 FireInLife
This was a nice chapter, really rather sweet. It'd also be amusing to see if Ranma ended up stumbling on a few questions. After all, I can hardly remember all the US states or the presidents on Mt. Rushmore and I do well in class!

I can't wait to see Cologne's reaction to Ranma if she ends up appearing again. I imagine she'll find Ranma showing off and having fun with first graders quite amusing xD

Hmm, as much as I like Ranma-chan stories, I'd also like to see Ranma as a guy making a few appearances. It'd be really awesome to see Rin and Anna still being friends with Ranma anyways.

It's been a while since your last update, but I'm still hoping to see another one eventually :D
7/31/2013 c2 FireInLife
Aww, Takatou Iori wasn't hit? Wow, that sounds pretty cruel now that I think about it. Anyways, you would think that he wouldn't stop running just because another child pushed her out of the way first. I would have expected them both to be hit if anything. It'd make a bit of a harder story to write, but there'd be room for some more fun situations by tag teaming the mad scientist ;D
6/6/2013 c3 12Hawkcam1996
Good story. If you like Ranma(and who wouldn't? One of the best gender bender anime/manga ever), there's a gender bender manga called 'Ame Nochi Hare'. It's a little similar to Ranma's curse, but it's rain specifically that turns the five main characters into girls, and they don't change right when it starts raining. Hell, they don't even have to be touched by a single raindrop. If it's raining in the area, whether their inside or out, they'll change into girls within an hour of the rain starting, but not if it's only a drizzle. Also, they don't change back until twelve hours after it sttops raining. Because of this, they have to attend school as both genders and since the school they go is divided into two sections, one for boys and one for girls, and there's a forest between the sections, they have to go back and forth a lot. It's a great manga, I think it would even be great as an anime, and if you haven't read it yet, I recommend it. Also, I recommend Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl, if you haven't read that one yet either. It's a little similar to Ichinensei, because the main character gets killed in an accident and is reconstructed through science as a girl(except it he was accidentally killed by an alien and resurrected by that same alien), but I think the biggest difference is that the main character's age remains the same. Oh, and Kashimashi is also an anime, but it's only subbed as far as I know. I haven't found it dubbed yet. Anyway, back on topic, good job with this story, I think it would be even better if Iori still ended up as a little girl and attended school with Ranma, Rin, and the others(because it would make for funny situations if Ion squeezed Ranma into her breasts and Iori go into protective brother mode and get mad at Ranma even though it wasn't his fault), but this way is equally as good. Good luck with the next chapter!
1/29/2013 c3 wolf girl811
will ranma learn any martial art move in his little child form she a fighter and crazy keep happening to ranma better to keep your skill sharp and get stronger cause i won't be surprise if there were rival who would make arch nemesis out of ranma the life a martial artist is a path full of challenges.
11/28/2012 c3 12Noy Telin'u
Hi there!

By coincidence, I saw this on Rankofics when I was seeing the updates!

This story... There are a few problems.

One, Ranma was a bit wordy with Cologne and others. It didn't seem right.

Two, did Ranma tell his life story? He doesn't do that! Arggg!

Three, even being that tiny, I doubt the truck would kill him. But... Eh.

Four, Ryoga can be cruel, but he's not THAT cruel. Laying it a little thick.

Oddly, I am reading this manga for the last few days before finding this.

Weird... O_o

Anyway, write on! I'll enjoy it even if I groan a bit.

Crazy pervert girl... Seriously, do first graders in Japan have clothes like that available? Wow.
11/3/2012 c1 3Pyromania101
Why those cowardly bastards! They keep bitching about honor, yet possess none themselves. Hypocrites, the lot of them! Maybe Mikuro could set them straight, or something terrible could happen to them. I hope one or the other happenes, as those bastards deserve it! Anyway, bye!
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »