for Back to Elementary School

11/3/2012 c2 3Pyromania101
Heh heh, the spanking was funny, but canon. I hope those NWC bastards get what they deserve in due time. I;d go onto a long-winded review, but then I'd be wasting your time, so c'ya!
11/2/2012 c3 Pyromania101
This story is very cute so far. Ranma having to go back to elementary school in his girl form is gonna be a hoot and a half! Anyway, see you next time!
8/26/2012 c3 1irnzenmonk
very good ne
6/23/2012 c2 3frytrix
yet another story where the author forces ranma to stay 100% girl one way or another,, and the same story makes him way to manipulated, he has been manipulated all his life and should have been able to spot the lies...

I am going to stop reading the story here, feel free to delete it or keep writing it, anyhow good luck with whatever you chose.

i am propably pretty annoyed for one reason or another as i post this, that and i hate stories where he stays permanent as a girl, it is just wrong in many ways.

F
6/18/2012 c2 12mikebreslau
Quite well written, and amusing too.

However, not being familiar with the obscure crossover series, I found the characters ill-defined and unbelievable. Also, too many absurdities were packed into these two chapters - you have strained my suspension of disbelief.

good try.

Mike
5/29/2012 c3 1the Original Anonymous
Wow. It's been a while. Nice chapter. Just to sate my curiosity, are you going to have Ranma opt to stay as he is now? I know the canon series isn't finished yet, but it seems more and more Iori is leaning towards just staying a child. Considering Ranma has considerably brighter circumstances, will he decide to stay a kid? Obviously, you don't have to tell me, but I do wonder.
5/18/2012 c3 5Shinkicker
Mmm we have a bit of tsundere in training, me thinks. Lol.

Good work!
5/17/2012 c3 2Xanthia Sorel
Another lovely chapter, a few easy mistakes such buy instead of by but anyways its a captivating read I look forward to your next chapter.

On another note I'm curious whether Yume would teach Ranma some common sense about acting his age to not arose suspicion.
5/16/2012 c3 7FrictionX42
Fantastic work, as usual. Been looking forward to another chapter of this for a long time. The wait was worth it- that was great! Ranma actually gets to look smart for once!
5/16/2012 c3 Ranmayamabushi
well worth waiting for, fun story, 3 how is Ranma going to get out of this one...maybe get away from the nutjob lol but reliving his missed childhood. mmm would be fun matching him with Cheeta's daughter. blah mark of a good story having me thinking of all the things that Could happen!
5/15/2012 c3 Jokulmorder
Looks like you discovered the word 'extirpate', not a word commonly used. Nice seeing someone using higher language however.
5/15/2012 c3 2Uzukami
Love this story very interesting and unique.
5/15/2012 c3 3tuatara
It's a pleasant surprise to see more of this, and you've nailed the Ichinensei cast across the board. Good work there.

I was quite pleased to see Ranma's need for attention and praise show up. However, she so far actually seems perhaps a bit too much like Iori. While they both display inflated opinions of themselves and various other similar traits, their personalities probably shouldn't match up quite so closely. But hopefully their differences would become more evident as the story goes on (outside of stuff like martial arts).

Another point about the difference between Ranma and Iori: Yume supposedly transplanted Iori's actual brain into the new body, right? So it's still the brain of a teen boy in there. (Or have I been misinterpreting it all along?) On the other hand, Ranma's body—including her brain—is fully that of a child. The longer Ranma remains at that age, the more she should, well, act like a child. A young child, even one with almost two decades of knowledge and experience, can still only process that knowledge and experience to the extent that their immature brain can allow.

At the very least, this should come through in Ranma's ability to cope with emotions (and probably a good deal more than that). You know? Ranma might not entirely realize this, but Yume should understand it perfectly well. Well, that's my take anyway. I know these things can always be dismissed by saying "it's magic," but I think it's still pretty reasonable to assume that one's brain will influence thoughts and behavior. No?

Like I said, it was good to see more of this. You've done a really solid job so far. I hope you'll return to it!
5/15/2012 c3 shadowbndg
It got updated! YAY! I'm so happy! As happy as a clam who isn't being eaten!

Loved the chapter, but if Ranma shows off wont the adults become curious about how she knows Martial Arts so well? With camera phones and all that, surely it's only a matter of time before CHILD MARTIAL ARTS PRODIGY ends up on Youtube for all his computer literate 'friends' to see.

Or even just the rumors about a red haired girl doing highly advanced kata's. Nabiki would surely be keeping her ear to the ground for just that sort of thing.

Anyways, have a nice Diablo 3/Max Pain 3 day!
5/15/2012 c3 6Princess Asuna
Loved the update and cannot wait to read more. I especially cannot wait to see how future events play out with Ranma attending elementary school. I am rather surprised though none of the teachers took notice of Ranma's athleticl skills an commented on them. Anyways keep up the stellar work and update soon _
72 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »