for Back to Elementary School

3/1/2011 c2 sparky555
Now, if Ranma can just wise up a little and learn from her, he can pervert her science into martial ARTS! The evil plan is COMPLETE! MUHHHAHAHAHAAAAAA! cough, gag, gurgle, thud! (or not)
3/1/2011 c2 1Rc1212
"Ranma, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," she led the doomed soul away, her departing form casting a shadow that looked suspiciously like the Western representation of the Devil.

Oh poor, poor Ranma...I feel sorry for him. Awesome chapter! Great which with the characters, like Yume. You got her down pat! Looking forward to seeing what you come up next!
3/1/2011 c2 Jokulmorder
Good follow through and awesome foreshadowing. Grammar and spelling are impeccable, even the oft wronged 'definitely'/'defiantly'.

Of course Ranma doesn't know he's quite pigeon-holed himself with his promise to only being male outside the home. His entire wardrobe is feminine, it's an easy assumption that. Ranma also wouldn't change into a boy while wearing feminine clothes, for multiple reasons. So Ranma will have almost no chance to be male.
3/1/2011 c2 3DarkRubberNeck
Lol if Ranma's already worried that she might enjoy being a girl then she probably will. It would be interesting to see what sort of young lady she would regrowup to become. Few people ever allow Ranma-chan to reach her former age after ten or so years later. Instead they focus on the now.
3/1/2011 c2 Lord Mortensen
amazing, can you continue?
2/1/2011 c1 7Cloud Dancer1014
-Now this is interesting. Can you make a scene in here where Ryouga is horrified to find that Akane got into the sake because she wants to forget what she has done? I feel that having the Lost Boy force himself to look for Ranma, and never find him/her, would be sufficient punishment, especially if he has to do it for Akane's sake.

Also, Ranma's newly gained youth would help him/her learn all of the social graces that nobody informed her about, like how not to open his mouth by inserting his foot in it.

Happy writing, and update soon!
12/3/2010 c1 3DarkRubberNeck
This is such an interesting story, and so sad too *cries*
12/3/2010 c1 Hammerchuckery
Noes! So awesome! So dead! Ugyuu~
10/20/2010 c1 3tuatara
I really hope you opt to continue this one soon, as Ranma and Ichinensei are a great combination for a crossover. One potential issue though: Ichinensei's plot depends largely on Iori trying to keep her real identity a secret. But with all the insanity of Ranma's life, there's no reason for her not to let everyone know what's happened. Though it's still perfectly plausible to get her into a first-year classroom. You could even have something similar to the weird relationship Iori has with her mother or that Ranma has with Nodoka as Ranko. Lots of potential here! Thanks for posting this.
9/6/2010 c1 2god of stuff
Well this is a rather interesting premise. I would like to see more before passing judgment though.
8/7/2010 c1 38Kithrin
Very interesting, I'm assuming the breeding stock slave thing was Ranma's thought on the amazons? (although i might agree its true)
8/7/2010 c1 6Princess Asuna
Damn good start dumbles, hope to see anotehr chapter eventually ^_^
7/11/2010 c1 shadowbndg
While this has awesome potential, especially if you put Ranma with the lolicon scientist (forgot her name), I'm have to admit reluctance to continue reading this since you have a habit of abandoning your fics.
7/2/2010 c1 1Rc1212
Awesome story idea! Can't wait for more! Hope the next update comes soon!
7/2/2010 c1 7Exploding Gears
Great start. I vaguely remember Happosai saying something about cologne and how "males in the amazons are second class citizens and even less for those who can't fight." 0

I think it was somewhere around the "Cat's Tongue incident"
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »