for Back to Elementary School

7/1/2010 c1 2Celestial Indigo
Alright, you got me hooked into your fic.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
6/30/2010 c1 3Hiryo
'vey long history' = 'very long history';

Interesting beginning and wonder how it will continue.
6/29/2010 c1 Jokulmorder
First off I'd like to mention, I've followed Ichinensei since Taruby has been posting the scans, and I'm intimately familiar with both.

Plotwise, it shows a great deal of planning, that's always a great thing. If you're just plugging in Ranma in place of a character without developing something new however, that can be quite bland, so keep things interesting with that.

I do wonder what you're planning keeping the curse active, most writers would have said to hell with it, but I applaud the effort in not falling to cliche.

Really dark when you compare it to both pieces of source material, particularly ichinensei, which is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

The interactions between our lolicon mad scientist and part-time lolita martial artist leaves much more room for inspired interactions than in original ichinensei, I want to see what you do with that.

Lastly, your dialog comes off as only means to an end, and this could be a manifestation of over-planning, over-editing, or a few other things. Now don't get me wrong, means and ends are all nice and good, but the dialog, particularly between Ranma and Cologne was really cut and dry, not a whole lot of character, and not all of what is there, is in character. This is a more than a small thing when you consider Ranma and ichinensei with their over the top characters, are quite character driven.

That said, spectacular effort, superb originality, and I look forward to future chapters.
6/29/2010 c1 CaedesPlerique
Great first chapter! Didn't really see any faults, though I do wonder what your goal will be. Since Ichi is still fairly new and hasn't gone to far story wise, its hard to gauge what will happen.

I look forward to the next chapter.
6/29/2010 c1 1firelarc
oh my gooioooood

yay

so happy finally someone did it
6/29/2010 c1 7Riniko22
Looking forward to more. I enjoyed Ranma's rant against Cologne and had another one that could have been used. Ranma going back to the Amazons as Shampoo's husband would not bring Shampoo any honor at this point, it would be more likely that she would be laughed at if not to her face behind her back. Will we be told the fate of Mousse?
6/29/2010 c1 RobotPirateNinja
Mousse is treated badly because he is a blind, myopic stalker. Not because he was male. It would be difficult to maintqain a culture that discriminates against men when you have a law that forces them to marry men that are stronger than them.
6/29/2010 c1 1Kapola Nuva
off to a good start. cant wait for the rest
6/29/2010 c1 2DarkRosario
GOGOGOGOGOGO!

Continue PLZ!

The Plot is so good man. I LOVE IT!

I've read the manga, so ill be read this.
6/29/2010 c1 2Libri Ignis
This is a really interesting start. Not too many mushroom stories out there. Hmm, off to read the manga. Hope to see more.
6/29/2010 c1 cabrera1234
ryoga a jerk in this story i hope he get what coming to him something really bad:(
6/28/2010 c1 2DeltaBladeX
Already read Ichinensei so I'll be keeping an eye on this. Should be good since I'll actually recognize characters that are featured.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5