FanFiction.Net
for The Contest

1/18/2013 c1 Guest
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
7/9/2011 c1 8forever-sweet
I'd say Sylar from Heroes but not sure he would count sense he does not belong to an anime. But I still think Bakura should win.
4/11/2011 c1 0715755881574936910
:p i agree with everything sheepatemyfamily said
1/1/2011 c1 AlbinoButterfly
Definitely Sideshow Bob should be eliminated.
11/4/2010 c1 1ForgottenAngerCourter
First off- Bakura has the best evil laugh (topped only by Heath Ledger as the Joker). As for the others, they are okay, but seriously, Bakura is the BEST!

As for more categories of evil, you could do: The most violent acts, how close he came to world domination, which defeated the Hero, the most manipulative, the best liar (Kira and Bakura have this DOWN, I mean, how can no one see how Bakura isn’t Ryou, how? He’s just that awesome of an actor), whose the ugliest (Voldemort from Harry Potter would defiantly get into the top three), whose the most beautiful, who has the evilest smirk/smile, the most powerful, and the most insane villain.

For Hero categories: most confident, how many villains defeated, hotness (L, Ryou, Yami, Seto, and Hatter, just plain YEAH), intelligence (L will win no matter what you do), whose the most innocent (I just put that because Ryou is awesome), the most powerful, the most self-sacrificing hero, the most idiotic hero (Ron Weasley and Matsuda from Death note), and the most SARCASTIC!

As for candidates, I’d say:

BOOKS:

Harry Potter:

Villain: Voldemort, and Bellatrix (Ugly and Insane)

Hero: Harry (self-sacrificing, powerful), Ron (idiotic) Hermione (intelligent, but no where NEAR {GET IT} L)

Death Note:

Villain: Kira (of course), BB (insane and violent)

Hero: L (intelligent, hot, most villains defeated, confident,) Near (intelligent and sorta cute I guess o.o) Matsuda (sure he shot Light, but seriously? Childish, emotional, and idiotic)

Yu-gi-oh:

Villains: Bakura (violent, world domination, defeated the Hero, liar, beautiful, and powerful!) Marik (insane), Dartz (world domination), maybe put in Pegasis and Zigfried for most girly!

Heros: Yami (self sacrificing, powerful, and hot) Seto (No one can match his saracasm and he is hot, and intelligent… I keep going on don’t I?) Ryou (innocent, hot, self-sacrificing)

TV:

Charmed:

Villain: COLE TURNER (Powerful AND Hot!)

Supernatural:

Hero: Dean and Sam Winchester (Hot as hell and are pretty powerful, and have defeated the most villains/demons)

House:

Hero: House (sarcastic, hot, and Intellegent! Plu childish…)

Danny Phantom:

Danny Phantom (Powerful and Hot)

MOVIES:

Sweeney Todd:

Villain: Sweeney {manipulative, liar, HOT (Johnny depp)}

Alice and Wonderland:

Villain: Red Queen (UGLY)

Hero: HATTER (Syfy and Tim Burton version, awesome, mad, and HOT)

Pet: cheshire cat (manipulating and misleading, plus just awesome and CUTE!)

Batman:

Villain:

JOKER (HOW COULD HE NOT BE DOWN FOR INSANE AND EVIL LAUGH!)

I could give you more, but it’s a little late and my minds not 100%

Hope to see updates soon!

See ya, and I hope this helps!

^-^

Courter
7/11/2010 c1 SheepAteMyFamily
bakura-sama to win for the villains!

L for the heros!

and Ryuuk to win for pets!