for Taylo and Andriet

9/12/2012 c7 Always.1234
Loved the storyline, it was very interesting. :)
Just maybe read through it? I noticed a couple of spelling/grammar mistakes... (sorry to be the one to point them out)
Also, congratulations on the results :D
9/5/2012 c7 1ElusiveParanoia
I loved the way you described Kelly as omniscient...i can't help but wonder...no..don't worry XD I'm glad to see your vocab is improving XD Nice to see you still doing this story.

And where did you get crap like 'she thinks i forget?' im the one who forgets shit. and its Pirate panda to you snotball ;)

xx
5/27/2012 c6 36SplinterWingz5x5
Thy has returned to do thy another ass kicking! XD

You've gottta do the next chapter, the suspence is killinggg.
4/12/2012 c6 5x5shadow5
Hello friend~

I think you need another kick! *Kicks*

The story is great but it needs another chapter! =D
2/9/2012 c6 36Bruteaous
Brillant! I like that you've meshed Zoe and Bianca into this tale as well. Since neither characters are in the first film, a lot of stories incorporating Andrea and Taylor don't usually include Zoe/Bianca, but I am glad you did here. You write all of the characters so well. Can't wait for more! :]

-Bruteaous-
1/28/2012 c6 1ElusiveParanoia
Nothing better then a really confused, angsty, angry chav. Always amusing. As always, Andrea being all devious and darkly awesome. Glad you dint give up on this story...after all, I was THE ONE!...*pause for effect*... to get this story going again lol
1/24/2012 c6 5x5shadow5
Or whatever my account name is. Lol.

I'm SOOO glad i gave you that well needed kick because that chapter was awesome!

The reason why i'm not logged in is because i'm sat on a bus reading this on my phone.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter =DDD

Andrea/Taylor for life X3
1/22/2012 c5 36SplinterWingz5x5
Gah.. This was updated so long ago but you've GOT to re-update it!I wanna know what happens to Taylor and Andrea's reaction to the kiss!

Plus Zoe HAS to survive!
6/13/2011 c5 1ElusiveParanoia
FINALLY! do you know how long I waited for this update?

and screw you Becca...I am not a pirate...and will you drop the whole train thing XD

and its not scurvy, its 'suvvy'

well done on the chapter, Im so glad you updated. and that was really sweet what you wrote at the bottom...but still, quit with the effing pirate stuff hahaha.

I love it, keep up the updating.
6/13/2011 c5 17HotdogInAPineappleWorld
I know you said that you didn't deserve a review but I figured you did so I'm doing one, as well as for ConstantDreamer101, you reminded me that I was gonna do that so cheers. Now writers block is a curse upon mankind and cannot be helped yet you didn't ditch this, you stuck with it and you've got an update. Plus it helps it's one of my favourite pairings. Keep up the awesome work and I'll be keepin' tabs on this.
6/13/2011 c5 nanjibamisbahhotmail.co.uk
hey british its me nm

its soo kind of u to ask for us to review constans's story.

i like this storry keep updating
3/29/2011 c4 Maisie
im getting fustrated plz,plz,pppppllllllzzz hurry up review
3/29/2011 c1 Francessca
plz update soon i will die if you dont.by the way im nearly dead. hurry up im dying ...
3/5/2011 c4 brittany
This is really good plz update soon .I lov it . Its one of the best fanfictions I've ever read
11/1/2010 c4 LittleMissSunnyDelight
OMG,I love this story. One of the best fanfics I've read! Can't wait for the next chapters. xD

P.S- go easy on the love, keep some suspense alive!
23 Page 1 2 Next »