for Night of the Flesh Eaters

10/21/2010 c5 morgan la batte
Sweet story, ya need to update before we lose it to suspense! ^_-
7/8/2010 c5 9Koollolly
Yay! Thank you and you're welcome!
7/8/2010 c4 5The-4-ninjas
I like these sonic zombie stories.
7/8/2010 c4 Jocey
Uhh you could use a lot more detail and longer chapters also you kinda moved the story along too fast and brought the infection part WAY too fast and I dont really know what was going on in the first chapters since it didnt make sense also you should change the rating for this story seeing how it isnt that scary.

Anyways bye
7/6/2010 c4 9Bolt the Wolf
Hmm, aside from more detail, not much else to say here besides good work.
7/6/2010 c3 Bolt the Wolf
If your planning on explaining the outbreak in a later chapter due to plot development, ignore me, otherwise you should do so soon.
7/6/2010 c2 Bolt the Wolf
NEvermind the mass review comment, something i must ask here. Where is Sonic, and why is Tails running? Doesnt he have that lab in Mystic Ruins?
7/6/2010 c1 Bolt the Wolf
Some things here are a bit confusing, like how Storm was captured and executed, and a bit more detail could have gone into them, but otherwise the rest will probably become clear in time.

Ill do a more mass review once i get to chapter four.
7/5/2010 c4 9Koollolly
This story is really freaky but really awsome! I'm loving this story so I'm gonna keep a look out. Keep up the awsome work!

I read in your other stoy that you needed OC's. I have two OC's of mine that you can use if u wanna...

If you want a guy : Crimson the Hedgehog.

He has dark red fur and long, pointed out quills. His eyes are black.

If you want a girl (she is my main suggestion) : Crystal the Cat

She has very dark purple fur and shoulder length hair. Her eyes are golden.

I like Crystal the most, but it's your choice. So there are my OC's. Hope they help
7/4/2010 c1 GoldenComix
Imaginative. See ur a fan of parody (Weird Al reference). Did I detect a bit of Dr. Who season 9 play on words? Need another Chapter. Can you work any Ultraman character references in:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service