FanFiction.Net
for The Princess and the Detective

12/14/2022 c13 Samlovescaptainswan
Magnificent work! I really couldn't put it down, you kept me hooked all the way through.
The plot was amazing! I certainly didn't see the killer reveal coming and the suspense parts were intense. So well- written.
Their backstory, how you tied together the small clues you dropped, the motive...
I'm in LOVE with how you portrayed their relationship, so romantic and sweet but so realistic at the same time. I really enjoyed every moment they spent together as a couple.
Finally, I loved how you included the other titans and Bruce. Small appearances but significant and accurate.
Thank u for sharing!
1/15/2019 c13 7itxprincessxlala
I discovered your story last night and I spent all night reading it. I absolutely loved it! It's so different from the usual Rob/Star and I was looking for something different and fresh in the fandom to read. Suspense was great! Thanks so much for sharing
1/30/2018 c4 Guest
I love how Kori stood up for herself, but she definitely should not have told him to move on to another girl! Even if you were not dating anyone, he should know no girl should ever be touched that way. Not only is that disrespectful butyou shouldn’t do it to anyone. Imagine if girls always touched and hit up men like that. Guys would be arguing too.
7/14/2015 c13 Guest
Omg I thought she died and was crying my eyes out and later find out she's alive. Bravo! This was very good and morbid too
11/24/2014 c13 Nightwing love
u should continue
5/29/2014 c13 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
Best fanfic ever! Loved it!
9/7/2013 c13 sunmoon156
oh god that scared me i thought she died
9/3/2013 c12 Wolfgirl212
Aww u really got me at the end there! But I loved it! So much drama! :D
6/29/2013 c13 1otpzutara
This story was one of the most well-written, descriptive, and interesting stories I have ever read.
6/20/2013 c13 simmonej
I so loved this story. I seriously cried when I thought she was going to die on chapter 12. On chapter 13 I really thought she died when you said he was at the graveyard. In the end it was for his parents. That was a heart stopper and I told my sister all about this awesome story!
1/31/2013 c13 1LoneStarGirl93
Very well written. Nice ending. Perfect suspense. All around, great job:)
1/31/2013 c12 LoneStarGirl93
1/31/2013 c10 LoneStarGirl93
You've got a SERIOUS page turner here. I'm in love with this story.
1/31/2013 c7 LoneStarGirl93
Damn. Awesome job. (Yes, my reviews are short...but as a fellow author, I'd feel wrong not giving you some feedback. Especially when your story's so great.)
1/31/2013 c6 LoneStarGirl93