for Curiouser and Curiouser

1/6 c10 4TruckersWife
please continue. its really good. also Alice needs a talking to. she had her issues and Hatter and Harry have theirs. Hatter has known Harry for years and built trust and secrets, he's know Alice for a couple months. these things take time. she is just always looking for the way out and trying to keep one foot out the door. being happy seems to scare her and tries to find reasons that loving Hatter is wrong and that he is obviously a bad guy somehow. she kinda pisses me off with that. good story tho. all the way!
4/15/2020 c9 9musicmadness4
This series is so great. I'm commenting in this chap because apparently I've already commented on the last chapter before! I read this series for the first time forever ago now and reading it again brought back the excitement! I also still want to know how it all ends...
4/9/2020 c10 halleberry1995
I really like this story, has it been abandoned tho?
4/13/2019 c10 4KagomeGirl021
its been almost 8 years since the last update. PLEASE say you will finish this! this is so different and interesting! i want to see how the wizarding world reacts to a wonderland raised Harry. PLEASE PLEASE write more!
8/18/2018 c10 James Birdsong
Good sequel
7/26/2018 c10 BCgurlie
Can't wait to read more! Does Remus tell them who he is? Does he get to go back with them to help with Sirius's healing?
9/17/2017 c10 Guest
I'm still in love with this story. Come back to it soon
3/3/2017 c10 James Birdsong
Excellent
8/23/2016 c10 3writer2000z
You haven't updated this story in over five years and it is a good one. I just got through rereading the whole series again and really want to know what is going to happen next. But until you post the rest on the series I can't find out. So please be kind to your readers and keep going with the story.
8/1/2016 c10 26jeanette9a
i hope you are still writing. your story is so good that i count bring my self from stopping to read it and now it's 2:39.
3/11/2016 c10 draco7347
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
9/26/2015 c10 2Nihatclodra
2 week release schedule? bullshit, it's been 4 years.
9/8/2015 c6 3deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover
Hello i read the first 5 chapters on archive our own and was super happy when i came across it here with 10 chapter.
Love Hatters bussiness munchness.
7/3/2015 c10 Ankei-Kurai
If your going to pair someone with harry, Luna seems more likely
9/18/2014 c10 werd me
Well no offence to Alice but she seems to be the one who's not trusting and leaping to conclusions. Anyway when I first saw this I thought of Harry and Luna (who is secretly Alice Liddel) see each other in Hogwarts after adventures in wonderland or even still Luna being the actual factual Alice from way back for some reason.
204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »